The Ultimate Method

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by TkdWarrior, Sep 18, 2004.

1. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

Ok guys I was thinking about a Method for training for Health, Endurance, stamina etc...

Me, and my freinds want to write up a huge report for the site one which we could provide for free and another we could ask for some $$ :cool:

So I want to write up The Ultimate Method for Fitness... better than Scrapper or C.C.

I m putting Exercises/Breathing Methods and lots of tips on strength training.
    but hav lots of doubts.

Now here are questions.

1. What exercises/methods would you like to see in the report?
    2. Do you want specific sections to be dealth with ie (Women/kids/elder etc)?
    3. What kind of info you expect?
    4. What is the format you want to report to be in(pdf,Exe)?
    5. How big you expect the report to be?
    6. If asked for paid report How much would be feasible for you(10$,15$,19$), no Free is not an option :p?

-TkdWarrior-

2. Stuart H

Stuart H On the Mandarin bandwagon

There are many fitness guides similar to Scrapper on the internet, and I doubt you would be able to better them.

3. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

I can :p otherwise I wouldn't have been making :D

hey Post ur answers guys...
    -TkdWarrior-

4. Sanitarium

Sanitarium New Member

I would pay for a detailed, well-supported set of documents on strength training, size training, speed training, analysis on gym machines/methods, analysis of supplements, all backed up by independent studies. Because the Net is full of conflicting reports, advertising and all that rubbish, it's easy to get mislead.

5. TkdWarrior

TkdWarrior Valued Member

ok that was at least informative than telling me I can't make a booK :D
    thnx...
    anyone else...
    -TkdWarrior-

6. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

make sure the part about getting real ultimate power is in bold so i dont miss it