The only thing worse than being talked about...

Discussion in 'Western Martial Arts' started by RAbid Hamster, Aug 27, 2007.

1. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

Having been talked about on this forum, I thought I'd better join up, say hello and deny everything thats been said about me! ;)

I'm the bod responsible for ranting at Louie and Polar Bear in sunday german longsword classes and kinda (with Louie being the constant voice of reason) run Glasgow Company of Duellists.

So hi guys!

Geo

2. Stolenbjorn

Stolenbjorn Valued Member

Welcome on board!

Hmm, a nice way to get people we want to join MAP seems to be to quote them on this forum; do we know of any more people we want to join? ;)

3. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

Hi George,
    You met one of the MAP veterans yesterday Bill Coyle known as Koyo on the forum. My brother who you'll meet next week is known as Tedi-kuma.

The Bear.

4. Louie

Louie STUNT DAD Supporter

OR MISS-QUOTE THEM!!! :rolleyes:

Hi George...
    Welcome to the MAP

Louie

5. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Hi Geo and Louie

I wish to extend my thanks on behalf of myself and the guys who attended on sun. Most informative.
    best of luck for the future.

regards koyo

6. RAbid Hamster

RAbid Hamster Herr Trubelmacher

Koyo
    you and the guys were most welcome. hope that I wasnt too rambling and disjointed in my explanations. I sometimes tend to more enthusiasm than ordered thought. Just ask polarbear!

7. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

It was good day, though the gleam in young David's eye when he got handed a longsword was a little unnerving. Think you better cut down his red meat.

Maybe next time the GCD will visit Makotokai for a Aikiken lesson.

The Bear.

8. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

Always welcome at the makotokai.

regards koyo

9. Louie

Louie STUNT DAD Supporter

Hi Koyo, it was good to meet fellow Mappers in the flesh!

Thanks for the invite, wouldn't mind popping along sometime....
    Have done a bit of Small Circle JJ, with Wally Jay and his son, but no Japanese sword....
    As was probably evident on Sunday, I was struggling to remember the German terms, steps & techniques don't think the brain would be able to take on similtanious Japanese sword lessons too!!!! :confused:

So many things to do and not enough lifetimes to do them in!!!

Louie

10. Langenschwert

Langenschwert Molon Labe

Welcome to our cozy little WMA forum! Plausible deniability is a good thing. However, if there are any juicy rumours about me flying around, I tend to NOT deny them. Makes like more interesting. ;)

Best regards,

-Mark

11. A Man

A Man Valued Member

Where are guys ??
    I wanna go....lol I teach Viking Sword and Durk.
    (lol..just kidding)