The Depress Me Thread

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Ero-Sennin, May 9, 2015.

1. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Keep it real! Don't make anything up! Post depressing material here! I'm sick of reading all this happy stuff all the time >: O.

I scope chicks out all the time when I'm driving or walking, before I was married, during, and now that I'm divorced. I never have any intent on acting on any sort of eye candy appeal though, not a cat caller or nuffin'. I remember when I was living in DC I would be driving back home from Boxing and my wife at the time would be walking to or from the bus stop. I wouldn't know it was her from a distance, because you could see a good half mile down the street. More than once I caught myself going, "Daammmmnnnn, who is this fine lil' hunny' walking up here? She is looking CUTE." Then I would ride by and it would be her and I would just smile and wave and feel like I lucked out.

Too bad I got a severe head injury and she wouldn't help me out by taking me to the hospital because she was "too busy." She also didn't want me to come to Florida for assistance from my family because it would cause her emotional distress and she wouldn't do as good in school, so I stayed living in and pretty much confined to a one bedroom apartment for over a year, not able to do much of anything for myself. Then when she finally gave her blessing for me to come to Florida to get help. Too bad she decided to mention divorce and the feeling of being alone, betrayed, and unwanted was enough to push me into agreeing and never looking back.

2. Ero-Sennin

Just so people are aware I'm meaning this to be humorous and not me just going off the wall posting crazy stuff, which sometimes happens here xD.

Attached Files:

3. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

Know what depresses me?

[​IMG]

Ero-Sennin likes this.
  4. Ero-Sennin

Oh my god Van Zandt, I totally feel you on that.

To know I live such a privileged life, in the greatest country on earth; to have the freedom I have, the utopian life I wish everyone could have . . . .

And that I regularly converse with people on an internet forum or don't have it as good, who live in barren, vile and depraved places such as the UK . . . . it really strikes at the heart. Some days I can't even get out of bed thinking about it.

5. matveimediaarts

matveimediaarts Underappreciated genius

That depresses me too, redcoat^^. As does this: [​IMG]

6. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

You're American - can you even get out of bed at all?

7. Ero-Sennin

I try to, for the sake of other people and to help them achieve FREEDOM. It's crazy, our social system is so good it keeps you from ever having to do anything if you don't want to.

8. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

A social system so good that a grazed knee costs $10,000.

9. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I didn't know you were Swedish!

10. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

Depressing fact of the day: Britain might be about to repeal the ban on fox hunting.

11. matveimediaarts

We should send the UK some freedom. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    :cool::cool:

12. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

13. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

everyone knew that once the conservatives came in. it is their favourite past time

14. Van Zandt

Van Zandt Mr. High Kick

There is something else we could hunt...

[​IMG]

15. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

After culling poor people.

16. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

17. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

My kids have just eaten the last Eccles Cake.

I'm staring down the barrel of a baked goods free evening.

Mitch

18. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I sometimes really wonder what people in the countries we're bombing think of these memes.

That's pretty depressing.

I think I got this thread back on track.

19. matveimediaarts

The War Between The States was not just about slavery...but that's a cool meme. :cool: The Conservatives to this day worship Dishonest Abe even though his centralization/nationalization plans had a lot in common with what they today claim to oppose the Obama regime for. :rolleyes: By jingo I find that quite hard to believe and somewhat exasperating. The "Right wingers" are so ridiculous sometimes I root for the "Left wing" in their little debates just because they're less bad.

Just a friendly reminder to avoid even abbreviations of profanity :)

Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2015
  20. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

:p

[​IMG]