The Butterfly Affect... May Contain Spoilers

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Feb 2, 2004.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

hey i just saw this movie yesterday and boy did i love it. what are your opinions on this movie? what was your favorite scene? this movie made me cry at the end when evan goes back in time and tells the little blonde girl i forgot exactly what he said to her but it was mean and she ran to her mom crying... that was sad. the reason he did it i know cuz the girl ended up with lenny so he wanted to go back in time and change the part where he met her so he wouldn't like her. it was also sad when evan tried drowning himself in the bathtub im glad i think it was tommy that saved him. but all around this movie is kick ass awesome and im definelty gonna go see it again!:woo:

* also i love the ending this was my most favorite part when evan and that blonde girl see eachother again when they're older. i guess evan did find someone else cuz when he was on his cell phone hes like love you too. ahhh brillant story. pure brillant!*

Last edited: Feb 2, 2004
  2. Jim

Jim New Member

Oh great! Thanks a lot, you've ruined the whole movie... ;)

3. totality

totality New Member

good movie, don't think i'd see it again though...just not that type of film. no replay value.

4. Guerilla Fists

Guerilla Fists New Member

i liked when he stabbed the guys in the nuts in prison. the whole prison scene was pretty cool, but that especially. it was so trojan horse style attack.

5. Krossinc

Krossinc New Member

got bad reviews, but good movie definitely.

6. Overmind1984

Overmind1984 Master of 0 and 1

I really enjoy this movie, my favorite scene would also have to be the ending. Its a very emtional movie, Evan goes through a lot of changes mentally, and finally comes to the conclusion that he loves her so much that in order for her to be happy, he must let go of her. Definitally not a happy ending, but a good one.