Testing Has Arrived! Less Than 24 Hours Away!

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by TigerAnsTKDLove, Dec 12, 2003.

1. TigerAnsTKDLove

TigerAnsTKDLove Ex-TKD'er 2005.

i can't believe i will be testing for green belt in less than 24 hrs. i am like SO NERVOUS!!!!! i been freaking out all day today. even though i did it twice im still very very scared. i cant believe orange belt is over :( orange belt was so much fun but i am glad to be moving on to green and starting a new journey all over again. i am so scared! thats how to describe how i am right now. i been reviewing all my mental education and i know my form and my 3 self-defense and sparring combinations. i am also worried about breaking a board doing an axe kick i am so worried that the damn board won't break! i'll definelty keep everyone posted on my testing and i will be thinking of you guys ESPECIALLY YOU CRIS! i am gonna give it everything and all i have! has anyone heard the song click click boom! by salvia? if you have thats in our schools martial arts video yes our school has a little movie thing and thats the theme song playing. everytime i hear that song its giving me more confidence then ever. if i could i would show all of you the video but i can't sry. but anyways, its here and and i know there will be nothing to fear once i give it my all and my very best!:cool:

2. Helm

Helm New Member

Jesus. Its only a belt.

Go kick the sh*t out of a kickbag for 20 mins.

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Good luck.. take it easy and don't stress too much :)

4. TigerAnsTKDLove

hey helm, tkd or wutever martial art may not be important to you but it is to me

5. estranged13

estranged13 ex video game freak

now that you are testing are we gonna have a post that says "89 days until next test" tommorow?

6. TigerAnsTKDLove

hey estranged maybe i will..... and it aint 89 days friend.

7. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

i wish u the best of luck. really i do. and i have already written it in one of my posts, but u can't keep opening identical threads every day. when u started ur thread about ur belt testing, u should have continued posting there and not start all the other threads. this forum is a really great one, so let's keep it that way!!!

P.S. haven't u noticed that only a very small number of MAPers post in ur threads???? think about it a little bit!!!

Last edited: Dec 13, 2003
  8. Kof_Andy

Kof_Andy New Member

You do fine as long as you believe in your own ability. A great begining always has a great ending, so dont lose your focus just because your beginning a form or what now. Anyway tell us how it go after. I wish you best of luck.

9. captainmoomoo

captainmoomoo Valued Member

Relax! It's just a grading, which I'm sure your instructor would not have put you forward for if they didn't think you could pass. Just treat it as a regular training session. In fact, afterwards, I'm sure you'll find that regular training sessions are MUCh harder than your test.

10. surgingshark

surgingshark Valued Member

Good Luck! Give it your best shot! And I agree...Belt Tests are often easier than actual training...

11. Taeho

Taeho New Member

If you'd have read this thread...

by TigerAnsTKDlove
    ...you'd know that you will pass, so don't be so worried...lol

TKDshane Ÿ