Tekken Story Line Spoilers Please.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Anomandaris, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Anomandaris

Anomandaris New Member

Unfortunately my PS2 met its downfall at the hands of a staircase and a loose wire...

now I cant actually play Tekken 5...

So can any of you who have please give me the storyline for all the characters, their endings, their prologoues etc How they link to Tekken 5 etc.

PLEASE!!

2. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

You know, i'd actually indulge you, if i had 6 spare hours.

3. Anomandaris

Anomandaris New Member

ok...but can you do any of them?

Bryan or Steve? What happens with Steve and Nina!!

I must KNOW!!

4. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

pretty generic, steve goes, does reserach. goes to a lab, sets it on fire and leaves.

Bryan, gives yoshimitsu a whoopin, but in yoshis video, bryan gets it much worse!

5. Anomandaris

Anomandaris New Member

but why does he set it alight? what does he find? What about nina?(sorry but I really want to know...)

why does bryan fight yoshi? does he win in both but get a worse beating in yoshi's? Did the doc finish his work? did he get what he wanted from bryans body?

6. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

it dosen't really say anything about what he found, he gets upset, scatters some papers, then sees a big test tube (presumably a test tube creation thingy} he punches it, and the fluids spill, he throws a zippo at it and walks off.

Bryans crusing through the forest, and doing the predator vision looking for yoshi, he sprays him with a chain gun, he runs away, and tries to do a sneak attack on bryan from behind, but gets cut down by a sweet over the shoulder pistol shot to the face.

7. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

Nina gets roped into doing a movie about her and Anna. They are filming a sword fight which Anna wins. Nina walks off the set (which is a castle) and blows it up.