Techniques

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by melb, May 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Just to remind you that your original posts for this subject were related to a self defence scenario.

You mentioned someone giving you agro.

Now that is not a mutually agreed upon fight like you come across in various combat sports.

With that in mind how will you do the above?

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

We believe you....no, really

3. Master Betty

Master Betty Banned Banned

mate I know plenty of smackheads who've got married had kids bought a house and have a dog. they also let the kids drink smoke, beat them, starve the dog, the house looks like a pig sty and they thieve at the weekends to fuel their habits. As if those things are the mark of a good character lol.

And I'm not anonymous - my details and hey, even, unlike you, sparring videos are on this site for everyone to see. Yours aren't. Besides, I still dont know what thats got to do with you coming along to a MAP meet. How you can accuse anyone you meet face to face of being "some anonymous guy on the internet" is beyond me.

4. Master Betty

actually the wests pretty much filled all those criteria.

5. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

that's true - well except the dogs

6. melb

melb Banned Banned

Yeah ok so I guess I'll drop the 'lets talk about techniques thing'...what I find amusing is that on the biggest (?) martial arts forum on the net, in the kung fu forum, talking about the most popular and well known style of kung fu...no one knows anything about it!! Does that not strike anyone as kinda strange? I thought there were endless quantities of WC guys saying out of this world things...where are they? Or was that just a myth perpetuated by a few people who have an axe to grind?

Last edited: May 27, 2011
  7. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

Ask a sensible question & you'll be surprised.
    Listen to the freakin' answers and you might actually learn something.

8. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

Melb,

Rather than wonder off topic I'd be really interested in hearing your response to the above. :cool:

Cheers

9. melb

melb Banned Banned

errr..so why is going for the elbow null and void when it comes to a SD scenario? And Moi, ask a reasonable question such as my last one...what have I got?

10. Master Betty

actually, bullshido has more hits per day than MAP. they tend to tear guys like you a new butt hole and then block you immediately. whats that tell ya.

11. melb

melb Banned Banned

that you're an angry man?

12. Moi

You need to re-read the initial advice

13. Master Betty

that you write like a child, you understand less and your opinions are that of a special needs patient.

14. melb

melb Banned Banned

that doesnt even make sense mate..

15. Master Betty

case in point

16. melb

melb Banned Banned

really? starting a sentence with 'that'. Saying I understand less...less than what? and then saying my needs are that of a special needs patient..lovely

17. Moi

Thought it didn't make sense? You understood it OK

18. Master Betty

nuff said

19. Moi

....and you two were getting on so well yesterday!

(that's got to be another cue for a song

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONXp-vpE9eU&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]YouTube - ‪yesterday‬‏[/ame]

20. Master Betty

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DVAsmrwdtQ&feature=related"]YouTube - ‪Crazy Pills‬‏[/ame]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.