Tattoo?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Andy Murray, Jun 5, 2004.

1. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Exactly. When you're 20, and you get a tattoo of a boob, it looks cool, but when you're 70, that tattoo will look like a penis. Unless you plan not to age...

PL

2. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

who in god's name want's a tattoo of a boob ??????????????

When would that EVER look cool ???????????

3. Andy Murray

Andy Murray Sadly passed away. Rest In Peace.

Note to KC- 'Pants', are underwear in the UK. :p

4. Andy Murray

A tit? :p

5. Scotty Dog

Scotty Dog www.myspace.com/elhig

Roflmao
    :D :D :D :D

6. Poop-Loops

Poop-Loops Banned Banned

Just an example. :p

PL

7. K_Coffin

K_Coffin New Member

I'm definitely pumped to have saggy old-man tattoos when I'm older. It's an extremely efficient way of embarassing your children.

8. Andy Murray

Ah, now there's logic I can follow.

What do you think would embarass your kids the most?

Obbviously said ankle would be mounted in black leather Jesus Sandals. :D

9. K_Coffin

K_Coffin New Member

Well, nothing I have right now would be too embarassing, but I think a picture of their mom naked, with devil horns and wings would be pretty embarassing. And no, don't worry, I won't be getting anything like that anytime soon.

10. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Oh yeah! Works on the middle one, the oldest got a tattoo for her 17th birthday (buddy of mine owns an ink shop).
    I'm about 1/5 covered, I reckon. I've got to agree with K_Coffin though. Think about your reasons for getting a tattoo. Unless you're embarased by teh scar, I can't see any reason to get it covered. Unless you're already tattooed and wanted to add to your collection... I know guys with zippers, large Frankenstein stitches, rivets, snaps and buttons and such over scars.

11. Pepsi32123

Pepsi32123 New Member

LOL hahaha Prime example.

12. Tireces

Tireces New Member

Hmm...well, long scars like that are condusive to being covered by snake tatoos as kickchick said. But, you don't strike me as a snake kinda guy. So here's something you'll like under your favored logic, and still covers the scar!

Attached Files:

13. Greyghost

Greyghost Alllll rrigghty then!

why don't you get a zip tattoed on your ankle....oh wait...you've already got one..

keep the scar.

its more uncommon these days NOT to have a tattoo.

and it is addictive...i've got my next planned already.

its a snake going into KC pants.

14. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Methinks KC needs a mongoose tattoo now!

15. Happeh

Happeh Banned Banned

Oh my. Is that your leg I am looking at?

May I inquire as to what has happened? I see a long surgery looking scar. Is it surgery? What was the reason?

If I am prying please forgive my intrusiveness.

16. Andy Murray

No problem.

Achilles Tendon

17. Andy Murray

Or a Crane maybe? ;)

18. K_Coffin

K_Coffin New Member

Ah Kurohana, I'm jealous yet again. Having a friend that owns a studio would be a dream. It's such an expensive addiction, that I haven't been able to afford a new one for almost a year now. I'm getting all itchy.........

19. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I used to go in 10 minutes before my appointment and start scratching and shaking and saying "Buzzy, I need it bad man, I need my fix really bad.. " Worked best when it was a shop full of folks I didn't know :D then once he would start with the needle, I'd go all limp and let out a big sigh and moan of ecstasy....

People thought I was strange... ;)

20. Togakure

Togakure New Member

Depends if your bothered about covering it up, or just fancy using it to make a tatoo cooler.

Personally I would highlight the scar using a tattoo, maybe somthing to do with the Trojan war, or troy, a snake would also be cool I think.