Tacitical Pens.. Whats the best way to train and use them?

Discussion in 'Weapons' started by Lightingbird, Jun 27, 2011.

1. Oddsbodskins

Oddsbodskins Troll hunter 2nd Class

I can play chopsticks clicking my fingers! I'm working on the William Tell overture :D

2. Bozza Bostik

Bozza Bostik Antichrist on Button Moon

Noo00oob question, but I've just got back into MAs...

What's the thing with tactical pens? Are they just super strong pens...or am I missing something?

3. ShangChi

ShangChi KRAV MAGA!

It's the nuclear payload that sets them apart.

KRAV MAGA!

4. shootodog

shootodog restless native

supposedly a pen that you can use to kill someone with. which means any decent pen with a point can do the trick if you know how.

i don't get spending an arm and a leg for a pen that you will use to kill someone. i mean, once you've got blood on it, basically just throw it away. why keep it?

5. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

You can send them a really insulting "get well soon" card using it afterwards.

6. Chock

Chock Valued Member

Theoretically the pen is mightier than the sword, after all, you can draw a sword with a pen, but it is tricky to draw a pen with a sword.

The writing was on the wall for thugs who dared to tackle scribes once Paper Mate brought out a pen named after ''rollerball'', because you know that's a tough bit of kit. That said, details are sketchy on the best thing to draw upon with a pen in combat, personally, I would use it to make a tactical with''draw''al, drawing a line under problem, putting the cap on it and making it a red letter day.

I can't wait for them to bring out strategic pens, which seems the next logical step after having created tactical pens, after all, you have to fight for the right to write, and what better way to do that, than with formations of heavily-armed pens flying deep into enemy territory and striking right at the heart of the enemy with witty reposts and pithy comments? Perhaps the only thing they would not be able to combat, would be submarine pens, which as we know are notoriously tough targets.

Al

Last edited: Feb 9, 2012
  7. Chock

Chock Valued Member

oops, double post

Al

8. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0ScNLt2zNc"]Grosse Point Blank - Mirror in the Bathroom - YouTube[/ame]

9. finite monkey

train with felt tips...for safety

10. shootodog

shootodog restless native

11. finite monkey

[​IMG]

Is the gun mightier than the pen?

12. TaekwonPRO

TaekwonPRO Valued Member

They make penguns. It's useless as a pen, though.

So I guess it's just a gun.