Supplies~

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by ns_oni, Apr 27, 2004.

1. ns_oni

ns_oni Valued Member

Can anyone recommend some websites from which they have sucessfully ordered martial arts equipment? Thanks :love:

2. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

3. ns_oni

ns_oni Valued Member

Hakama and maybe some others, thanks for the sites, i'll check them out.
    Any others would be appreciated.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2004
  4. Zuhno Baxt

Zuhno Baxt New Member

the site that i use is gungfu.com but i havent cheked out the others so i dont know if its better than them though

5. xplasma

xplasma Banned Banned

6. Scipio

Scipio New Member

I would NOT recommend karatedepot.com. I ordered two bokken through them and one was split when I received it. The second one split the first time I used it (not wood on wood either) it was dropped.

When I contacted them concerning the one that was broken upon receipt they told me to read the return policy online. It stated that I could return it, but I would have to pay for shipping. Since it was a cheap bokken, it wasn't even worth returning.

I don't have a problem with return policies like this, but when the product is defective upon receipt, I feel the company should do something about it to keep the customer happy. I will not buy from them again.

next time, I'll buy from bokkenshop.com...

7. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Nine circle are good for bokken, nice and hard like my ....... head! if you need any help let me know, i have always got a few contacts up my sleeve! Plain black hakama i can get for a good price but again nine circle are good.