Stop the Press. Thatcher is doing fine.

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Taff, Mar 19, 2012.

1. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

2. komuso

komuso Valued Member

which one is Thatcher again?

paul

3. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

The next frame shows her alien jaws shoot out and bite off the wippets head

4. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Her policies seem to be alive and well too. Privatising the railways and buses proved so successful it's time to do the same to the roads. On the upside our carbon footprint will drop massively as it will either be too complicated, too expensive or too inconvenient to travel anywhere by car.

Mitch

5. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

Just wait until those dastardly Argies invade the Falklands again. Robo-Thatcher - our secret weapon.

6. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

I don't know what you're talking about, privatising the railways and buses has been hugely successful. Have you not seen the profits they report?

(Or did you mean for passengers?)

7. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

When they privatise the roads, will that include the pavements?

8. StevieB8363

StevieB8363 Valued Member

I'll bet you 200 pushups our privatised public transport is worse than yours!

Never mind Thatcher. Can anyone get Sir Humphrey Appleby on the ouija board?

When I first saw Yes Minister I thought he was an obstruction to government. Now I'm older and I see he was right all along. I want to a: apologise for doubting him and b: beg him to take over!

9. slipthejab

slipthejab Hark, a vagrant! Supporter

Hong Kongs infrastructure is essentially British. Our rule of law is based on British law and our public transport has to be one of the most flawless systems in the world. It's mind blowing how efficient it is. If that's a result of M. Thatcher then by all means... bring it on! :p

10. holyheadjch

holyheadjch Valued Member

I for one look forward to travelling down AstraZeneca Street, turning down Crapita Lane before arriving at my destination on McDonalds Boulevard.

Keep your 'public highways' you communist scum!

11. finite monkey

finite monkey Thought Criminal

You can say what you like about Maggie, but one thing is cetain...at least she was'nt a Free Mason

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DA8KR0Qo8R8"]Specials - maggies farm - YouTube[/ame]

12. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Didn't we lease Hong Kong in about 1900? Even though Mrs T has been alive since the dawn of time, feeding off the evil in men's hearts and planting the seed of mankind's eternal damnation, I dont think she should get credit for the 90 years or so of development in Hong Kong that preceded her reign of terror.

Actually, going off on a bit of a tangent. It's easy to portray Thatcher as the incarnation of Satan (because she is) but was she actually any more evil than Cameron? Or are we giving Cameron the insanity defence since he's so clearly out of his mind?

13. StevieB8363

StevieB8363 Valued Member

Your "rule of law" might be British - but your administration is asian. Probably took the "efficiency crown" from Germany.

I would gladly hand over control of Melbourne's sorry excuse for PT to Singapore or HK. They don't tolerate incompetence.

To drive to work takes me 35 minutes. To take PT takes 90 - when it runs properly! Getting back home takes around 2 hours. So by taking PT I would save $25 (max)/week (based on the fuel consumption of my 34-year-old car). So PT takes an additional 12 hours/week at a saving of $2/hour. For $2/hour I would rather hit myself in the head with a mallet. I'm not kidding, I've tried this and the mallet is less stressful. If you find the right spot on your forehead it's actually more relaxing.

14. komuso

komuso Valued Member

Stevie,

you just need to move to a proper city mate, like sunny old Brisbane.... oh, wait, our public transport is garbage too. You need to stop the whole mallet thing though.

paul

15. caveman

caveman Threadkiller

A 34 year old car!! What is it if you don't mind me asking?

16. caveman

caveman Threadkiller

17. caveman

caveman Threadkiller

18. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

It would a disgrace if she gets a state funeral - but at least it will provide a focal point for all those who wish to celebrate her death and make it quite clear just how much contempt they have for that evil bitch.

19. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

well she is certainly smarter than him.

oh and how we shall

20. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

you forgot the health service as well.