Steve Golden Seminar at Purple Dragon Studio

Discussion in 'Jeet Kune Do' started by Simplicity, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Simplicity

Simplicity Valued Member

Steve Golden did a seminar last weekend at my school in southeast Michigan on Saturday & Sunday March 24-25, 2007....Steve Golden is an awesome person and instructor.....My students/friends and myself had a great time training with Steve...."It Was Transending", it felt like trying to catch a feather thats no longer there and all the sudden the sledge hammer in your face......Yep, that just about summed "IT" up...I would "Highly Recommend People, to seek Steve Golden out....His wife Nancy is nice person as well as Steve....My wife Sylvia and I enjoyed their company, we went out for Dinner on Friday, which also was Sylvia's birthday......Good times, for sure! :)

The funny thing about it after the first day of training with Steve....That night I couldn't find myself able to sleep, because my mind was pondering what just happen that day......Then the second night was even worse, LOL I didn't get to sleep until after 2:30 a.m. in the morning.....Once again the mind was trying to sorting thing out, all by itself... :eek:

My New friend...Dave Shostal repersented himself and BIG JKD well, it shows he has a good teacher point the way....Thanks again Dave for that 100% Pure Canada Maple Syrup, now thats real maple syrup... :D

Steve, thanks again for coming to my school and sharing with us, we will differently be better because of it...

p.s. Steve I'm following you to your next seminar in Battle Creek, MI on March 30 - April 1, 2007....(dam can't get rid of JFM) :rolleyes:

2. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

cool john,
    sounds like it went really well.
    does steve teach simliar to jerry. jerry spoke very highly of steve

3. Simplicity

Simplicity Valued Member

Tel......Nope its like Yin/Yang! They are two different individuals :)

4. tel

tel absorb what is useful for

cool. what are the big differances?

5. Simplicity

Simplicity Valued Member

How they approach teaching what they know....Yin/Yang