So...this exists...MFMA Society...

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by rabid_wombat, Jan 4, 2016.

1. David Harrison

David Harrison MAPper without portfolio

Respect is earned. There is nothing noble about allowing fraudulent conmen to continue preying on the ignorant.

I didn't laugh at the godawful technique shown in his video because anyone else did. I did it because I decided for myself it was laughable.

If you don't think he's that bad... well, I think that says more about you than anyone else in this thread.

2. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

well again such a disrespectful comment, who you think you are? What did you ever archive in your life in martial arts? Did you even ever see a dojo from the inside? How dare you to judge anyone without knowing it better? Did you not get enough love in your childhood or was beaten up by the big boys or what is your problem?

3. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

I don't respect frauds, fakes or liars - in fact I hold them in utter contempt

4. Hannibal

Jog on troll

5. Dead_pool

Dead_pool Spes mea in nihil Deus MAP 2017 Moi Award

I call 50/50 odds on you being the person in the OP.

Especially as krav does have blackbelt, which if you were a krav instrutor you'd know....

Last edited: Mar 4, 2016
  6. Hannibal

Daw is a liar and a fraud and has zero skill - end of discussion

7. David Harrison

Who am I being disrespectful to?

If you mean the joker in the MFMA video, then good. DISRESPECT TO THE MAX!

So, why are you being so disrespectful toward me, and daring to judge me without knowing better?

8. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

I call 50/50 odds on you being the person in the OP.

I was sure that this will come up, honestly, why would i do that? But think what you want, i thought this would be an serious thread, but this looks more like a bunch of girls which are talking some nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2016
  9. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

Especially as krav does have blackbelt, which if you were a krav instrutor you'd know

well no Krav Maga does have no belt level and as serious krav maga instructor i do know!

10. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

So, why are you being so disrespectful toward me, and daring to judge me without kno

you was disrespectful towards me, hence i simply return what i receive. I am not your pal nor your friend, so there is no reason to disrespect me or commenting that i did not find that video as bad as you, this would show anything about me. I simply state my own point of view

11. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I think any time someone self describes as serious it's a virtual guarantee that no one will treat them that way.

12. philosoraptor

philosoraptor carnivore in a top hat Supporter

I'm a serious inter netter, you guys better watch out I'm an serious typer I'm serious typing at you.

[​IMG]

13. David Harrison

Actually, it's a bunch of girls peeing their knickers in laughter at a fraud thinking that frenetic music will somehow make his awful "techniques" look exciting.

For a serious thread, try one that doesn't involve MFMA Society, because those videos cannot be taken seriously ;)

14. David Harrison

I wasn't disrespectful toward you... unless you are the guy in the video? :eek:

15. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

I wasn't disrespectful toward you... unless you are the guy in the video?

really?? I do not even know that guy in the video, which are jumping to conclusions, if someone says anything is bad. Judging from only this video, without seeing anything else from that guy, i cannot see why he would be a fraud. Maybe if i see more, i may agree.

And about that other idiotic comment about serious instructor, well maybe i do not speak perfect english, this may be because english is not my first language, but the same here again, as a real martial artist, you wouldn't jump to worng conclusions again, this only shows again that you are not interested in a normal chat, but just have a big mouth

16. Hannibal

If you do not think the skill level in that video is bad it is a safe assumption you do not know what you are talking about and by extension your own skill level is lacking

It sucks, he sucks and if you cannot see that then you suck

Glad this helps

17. blacksheep

blacksheep New Member

Hannibal

well than i suggest, that you provide a video and showing the same. I bet you that many people will state the same about you! As it does not matter how good your video is, people simply like to bitching about it

18. David Harrison

I didn't understand your second paragraph, but just to be clear, we are talking about this video:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qkAn3-eo4OY"]WELCOME TO THE MFMA COMBAT SOCIETY. - YouTube[/ame]

Where, not only does he clearly have no clue about issuing power with punches or kicks, thinks that anyone would ever think that it was speeded up even though none of it is remotely fast, he also goes on to disrespect other martial artists at the end of the video!

I'm not one to jump on a bandwagon to feel good about myself. But this guy is a joke, and deserves to be laughed at as such. If he didn't take himself so seriously, and pretend to be something he isn't, then I would have no problem with him.

19. David Harrison

He has. A few times.

They were pretty good. No-one laughed.

20. Hannibal

I am pretty easy to find

I am also a recognized expert that some on here have even trained with.... Any more questions son?