Smashing the Face of an Unconscious Attacker

Discussion in 'Brazilian Jiu Jitsu' started by flashlock, Jan 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hiroji

Hiroji laugh often, love much

It's just wrong to do it.

Its a cowards trick to attack someone in the first place like that, but choking someone unconscious and then smashing their face in while they are Zzzzzs is equally as cowardly in my opinion. You would have to be really psycho time to be able to bring yourself to continue hitting a guy like that.

Much more civil to check out his shoe size while he’s out, if he’s a size 8 I’m taking them.

2. PlasmaShock

PlasmaShock Valued Member

I'm just loving the fact that I sparked an argument, sitting here and laughing my a** off.

3. Sam

Sam Absent-ish member

Enough with personal attacks and profanity please. If you can't debate without resorting to petty name calling then please don't.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  4. whiplash/lighti

whiplash/lighti Valued Member

he started it...hahahaha , message sent message recieved. My Bad

5. bulkathos72

bulkathos72 Valued Member

lol This isn't court in the real world arguements are not won with crediting yourself and discrediting your opponent. Also whiplash/lighti was right there is no audience but yourself. Plus,a real world arguement is not won by loudly and repeatingly stating yourside. Those types of arguements tactics are just to convince the masses or yourself of what you're saying. An arguement is won by convincing your opponent.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008
  6. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Nope, it comes down to me being tired of rehashing this same argument with every clown who joins MAP and thinks his opinion means anything. let me key you in on a little secret. MAP's ToS may say that all opinions are equal, they aren't. The only cliche you haven't thrown out is the whole "carried by six or judged by twelve". The rest of your tripe comes form the mouths of the fifteen year olds I deal with daily. They just have more common sense than you.

Pretend to know or psychoanalyze me. Better than you have tried, better than you have failed. They all end up ****ing off in the end.

7. bulkathos72

bulkathos72 Valued Member

lol Jaded

8. whiplash/lighti

wow....amazing...you really can't post something without mentioning you have a job as a lawyer....that I have to admit is impresive. Let me guess, every person who joins and thinks you are not 100% right is umm a "new clown" funny how that is. you know it was funny, I read some other threads and there is this common theme with you...you judge, you condemn and you tell people to go away....there is a differance between us. I do think my opinion matters, you seem to think your opinion is the only one that matters...

um btw I am still waiting on you to key me in on that little secret? I mean it sounds to me (about opinions) like you are admitting on an open forum that you know better then the people who set up the rules. wow, not sure if that is honest or arogant either way you may want to calm it down before somebody goes thinking you have a controll issue..you have started like 4 side bar arguments and never got back to the main question I asked you, like that stupid comment you made about sending me to jail for 5 to 10...you just throw out everything you got in hopes it will distract or distort or at least get the attention of the simple fact that you have gotten into it with somebody who is not going to bend because of your job description.

this is the first thing you said to me even though I never claimed or stated anything about what the law is,

"until you get your law degree, please stop commenting on legal standards. it's clear your knowledge of the law is quite limited; leave the explanations to people who have enough knowledge to discuss it intelligently."

and you think I am a clown..look I get it, winning the argument is what you need to do, so since you asked me to "leave the explantions" to people such as yourself, why dont you answer me, find that part of my post that I claimed to know what the law is...show it to me, show it to the thread...hell if I was you I would jam it down my throat just to shut me up...now have fun trying to twist my words around to make your point seem, well to make it seem like you have a point..I was so confused by what you said I reread everything I said and I just don't see it..

so, here we go again

btw I don't have to pretend to anaylze you, you make it to easy..

9. whiplash/lighti

BTW this is my first time here, so honestly I can take it

How am I holding up???

with the exception of Domino we will stipulate you think I suck and I am a clown

10. PlasmaShock

PlasmaShock Valued Member

Then maybe you should read the rules about personal attacks.

11. Anth

Anth Daft. Supporter

Given the thread "drift" and how I've just had to remove too many ToS violations from this place, I'm locking this thread.

RIP thread!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.