sick ppl

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by karatekid, Oct 4, 2003.

1. karatekid

karatekid MOOOOOOOOOOOO

who would eat dog or cat?
    i am dog and cat lover so i wouldnt and that is final.:rolleyes:

2. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

why limit ourselves to cows/sheep and pigs? they're all animal and full of meat.

3. LilBunnyRabbit

LilBunnyRabbit Old One

People who're hungry and don't have any options?

Besides, its not as if dogs or cats are actually anything more than parasites.

4. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

Same goes for people ckdstudent, so lets eat some people, ;) :D

5. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

paratus you are sick! that's cannibalism... but some tribes still eat people (not sure though)

6. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

lol, twas a joke I swear :D

Solient Green is people! Its peeeeeeeeeeeeoooopplle!!!!

7. sholo86

sholo86 Teoul Moon Kung Fu

I heard they taste like chicken :) NOT!

But seriously, I will not call these people sick, they're culturaly different. There are cultures out there that consider eating cows or pigs totally unacceptable and "sickening". Does this make us "sick people" too? Maybe....

8. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

Ok, ok. I'm the sick one. I have eaten dog meat. :) honest

shocked noh? It was only once though. There was a festival in my town when I was around 8yo, and our neighbors cooked dog meat to accompany their drinking spree. They offered me some and well, tastes like ordinary meat. Im not sure, that was more than ten years ago.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2003
  9. Marku

Marku Banned Banned

woof woof :)

10. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

:Angel:

11. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

I've also eaten grasshoppers, tinikling (small birds), raw fish (in Japan), cooked pig's blood / dinuguan / midnight stew (ahh, my favorite), unhatched 8 old day chicks (balut). So would you call me sick?

I also eat in Burger King, McDonalds, Kenny Rogers, KFC, etc (now that's sick, :D) Fast food chains make you sick, I mean

12. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

Yes, yes I would. I think its the 8 day old chicks one, oh and cooking pigs blood. But hey theres nothing wrong with Burger King ;) :D

13. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

We eat cooked pig's blood with rice or rice puddings and the 8 day old chick goes well with beer, but you can eat it without beer.

Dinuguan can be translated as "blood" and it has this sweet spicy tastes. It's called midnight stew beacause pig's blood turns to dark brown after cooking.

The chick grosses me out sometimes but my friends enjoy it like french fries. You feel like you're eating hair (the chick's feathers) ang it's crunchy (the chick's bones).

Burger King makes you obese and gives you cancer. :D

14. cal_JJJ

cal_JJJ New Member

LOL!! Good job Em-em, I love it when someone's sense of "normal" takes a beating. :D

My grand-dad was big on pigs feet and cows tongue, and I know a few ppl who still eat the local racoons here.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2003
  15. sholo86

Right on, Em-em

Your making me miss my Mom's cooking

16. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Banned Banned

Pigs blood, a Northern British delicacy, in the form of black puddin, part of a proper English breakfast!!!!!

As for dogs and cats, like its been said its no different that cows or sheep, if you eat animals what difference does it make if it wears a collar and howls at the Eastenders theme on the tele, its still meat. I love meat, now where's my neighbours cat hiding????

17. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

So what's your Mom's cooking Sholo? I'd love to hear about it!

18. Freeform

Freeform Fully operational War-Pig Supporter

If cows go mad from eating reconstituted cow parts and the same is true for chickens, would people go mad if we ate other people?

Col

19. Em-em

Em-em I wanna go home!

NO, we will not get mad...

Based from my experience, LOL [I am not a cannibal]:D :D

Cal_jjj, we eat all parts of the pig, except the bones. You should see our 'lechon baboy'. Besides the midnight stew, we have pig's ear delicacy that is also one of my favorite. It's called 'sisig'.

Hey people, share with us some delectable cuisines considered unique [and might gross out] other culture....

Last edited: Oct 6, 2003
  20. sholo86

Hey Em-em

Well, I miss the dinuguan, kare-kare, chopsuey, lechon kawali, and sinigang (these are the only ones I can name right now). I miss how she cooks left-overs, especially lechon left-overs, hmmm

I can cook the lumpia (eggrolls), pansit (noodles), adobo, and of course piniritong isda at saka manok :)

My brother cooks all the specialty items. He was the one that got me to try the "other" meats; kambing (goat), aso (dog), ahas (snake), lizards (the large ones), assortments of birds, and fruit bats (among other things, who knows)

Only tried "balut" (8 day old fermented chick in the egg) twice and that was enough for me.

My family's from Negros Oriental but I was born in Cebu.