Shinobi Stealth

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Budo-Paladin, May 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Yes dear?

:D

2. senseisouthall

senseisouthall New Member

I never said anything about posting in legible English

3. Lord Spooky

Hey he only looks like that at weekends and only if you pay him enough!

Now quit the attacks. If you can't handle being questioned then don't bloody post.

4. senseisouthall

senseisouthall New Member

okay sorry i was just geting sick off all the bs

5. Lord Spooky

When you signed up on MAP you agreed to the following:

6. Lord Spooky

Dude you're the one who has come forward with some less than believable claims.

7. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Spooky said:-
    Ah, there you are Darling! (Blackadder joke!)

Senseisouthall said:-
    Balding, some grey in my beard. Little girl, yes. :confused:

Spooky said:-
    LMAO Hell, I do it for free! ;)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  8. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Senseisouthall said:-
    Stop typing it then.

9. Sgt_Major

Sgt_Major Ex Global Mod Supporter

Again for emphasis..... I have banned members before for doing this. It is NOT on.

10. Grimjack

Grimjack Dangerous but not serious

Don't look at me.

This guy started posting just 5 hours ago and he is up to 45 posts. All of them complete crap.

I will be back in a few hours. He should be safely banned by then. This will not end until he is, I can tell.

11. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

Grimjack said:-
    Just been reading up on them. Four seperate threads I've found so far and he's making an impression in all of them. The race is on! Now taking bets as to which thread will see him banned! Taking all bets! :ban: :D

12. Lord Spooky

Fantastic. He's done it again and not spelt it correctly :D

but D isn't near N on a qwerty keyboard....hmm.... ;)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2007
  13. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I'd have at least put him in time-out by now.

Senseisouthall, if what your profile says is true, you're 25 years old. Even if you have 12 years under your belt in the martial arts, you've still many years to go before starting your own art. You need to learn to walk before you run.

And please, when you post, slow down. Check your spelling, check your grammar and use paragraph breaks and punctuation. It will make your posts easier to read and people might ( I said might ) take you a bit more serious.

Or not.

14. shadow_ronin

shadow_ronin Banned Banned

I'm a real Ninja :love:

Seriously, if you want to start your own Martial Art you need to write a book first (like Hatsumi, he's written lots of books. Ashida Kim also wrote lots of books, really bad books, but books nonetheless)

To write a book you need good spelling and punctuation, and paragraphs.

So until i see a book titled "Secrets of the Shadow Fist: Love Hotel Adventure" we just can't take you seriously.

15. fire&steel

fire&steel Valued Member

He likes you Andy :D. Watch out if he does that shadow fist stuff and gets behind you :eek: :p .
    Has anyone checked this guys ISP against Ralphs ? First thing I thought when I saw the nick was this might be Ralphs new sock puppet.

16. Senban

Senban Banned Banned

He's my noo bethtetht fwend *mwah* :p

17. Scarlet Mist

Scarlet Mist Banned Banned

lol @ this thread.

18. benkyoka

benkyoka one million times

Are you saying that Hatsumi first wrote a book and then started his own martial art? That's what your post seems to imply.

19. shadow_ronin

shadow_ronin Banned Banned

No, you seem to be implying that there is some implications that are not implied. :p

20. elftengu

elftengu Banned Banned

Seriously Southall dude,

There are some highly ranked people from longstanding organisations on this forum, including 15th dans, but you won't see any of them using the term 'sensei' in their usernames or anywhere else because people only ever do so to try and convince other people of their own validity and such people are always fakes that can't be bothered to join a genuine organisation and train until they are a recognised teacher amongst the ninjutsu community.

There may be no real ninja here in the historical sense but almost all of us have fantastic power at spotting lies, fakes and people who are not real meijin or even yudansha in established martial arts.

Anyone who bends the truth, stretches the truth or is incapable of even typing the truth is not welcome here.

People who are interested in our arts are always welcome but not if they have made up their own and are looking for tips to make their own fake style look authentic by stealing snippets of real information.

No one has ever come even close to fooling us so please don't try because it is a direct insult to our intelligence and authenticity.

Other than that, welcome to MAP!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.