Shaolin boxing V.S. Mui Thai boxing

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by clockman75, Apr 29, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

Theres no need for people to start name calling etc. One thing that is disturbing about clockmans75's behaviour is that ultimately he gives a bad name to CMA and confirms people's stereotypes, which are quite bad on this forum. We do not know him as an individual, here on an internet forum, people will just think -"there's another Kung-Fu fool".

2. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

Good point, can we spar now?

3. Richdog

Richdog Limecat is watching...

I wasn't name-calling or trying to be personal, I was giving a genuine and frankly apt response to clockmans behaviour in this thread, I think I summed it up pretty accurately... :)

4. gedhab

gedhab Valued Member

When someone such as clockman75 posts ridiculous stuff like this, people keep posting the same thing-calling him weird, sad, troll etc....i don't see the point personally.

5. iamraisen

iamraisen Valued Member

dude il spar with you if you wana fly over to the UK, or, transprt yourself down the eithernet cable. however since i doubt you will do that how about going to your local muay thai club and asking someone there to spar with you.

6. Slindsay

Slindsay All violence is necessary

Remember Kids, Just Say No To Drugs

7. Richdog

It's because it is weird and it is a bit sad... and i'd rather let him now that we don't approve of it, than let him think it's actually funny. Otherwise it'd probably encourage him...

He is trolling purposefully to get a response, that is obvious... he's not aiming or intending to have any form of mature or sensible discussion, so I see no reason to treat him as anything other than a troll. :)

8. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

explanations

Dude, I am not picking on Ikken, I was trying to get him to empty his cup.
    Now, if I was living in New Zealand, I might be a "threat" to MR Isatsu's way of Mui Thai, but I live where I live.

I am trying to help him see that although he is a champion, whatever fighter, he can't just jump into another champion whatever (other) forum, and knock everyone silly. I will spar someone who does that man.... :cool:

9. Ikken Hisatsu

Ikken Hisatsu New Member

i never once claimed to be able to beat anyone on this forum up. and im not a champion, hell im not even a ring fighter yet. why dont you empty your own cup?

10. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

Because I would have to steal your trophie cup under your # of posts and stuff :cool:

Last edited: Apr 29, 2005
  11. Slindsay

You make little to no sense however you are quite funny in a "At least it isnt happening to me" kinda way.

12. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

Takes one to know one, stereotyper.

13. Slindsay

I know you are,
    you said you are,
    but what am I?

14. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

Your in North England, though if you were here, I would spar you. Last time I checked the sky was blue, and TVs have no stamina.

Remember your grand dads black and white? where is it now?

15. Slindsay

If you where in North England I would ask my friend to do a psychological evaluation of you. Possibly you can use your shaolin powers to summon up a cloud to fly over the ocean to spar me? I know they do it on Monkey all the time.

16. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

You mentioned drugs, are you living in Birmingham by chance? How did your psychoevaluator end up in a discussion about Shaolin kung fu & Muay Thai?

17. Slindsay

No not birmingham, newcastle. Hes not my psychoevaluator, hes my friend, my proposal was to make him your psychoevaluator.

Also my dad is bigger than your dad and could beat him up.

18. Richdog

*Waits for moderator to come in and save us from this thread...*

19. Slindsay

Ahh but whos going to save us from Clckman coming an sparring with us?

20. clockman75

clockman75 Banned Banned

psyche evaluations 101

Really, my dad is a welder, and a weight lifting champ, Im not bragging about me, Im protecting the threads from stereotypical nonesense.

Oh no, the city, is,...so, so, big. And I have been so, so living in it for awhile now. So stop watching all those soaps and lets get down to buisness.

Do you practice Muay Thai? If so, how did you wind up into this mix, with all of 'your' accusations? Do you like singling people out, no wait, your not a person are you> du du du duh.... :confused:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.