Sex ID

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Maverick, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Maverick

Maverick New Member

http://www.bbc.co.uk/science/humanbody/sex/add_user.shtml

Don't be shy :rolleyes:

I got the exact average male score overall, yet out-performed the 'average' male on most tests and out-perfomed the 'average' female on some tests ( :eek: ).

Out of interest who here has an index finger longer than their ring finger, besides me?

2. b33p

b33p New Member

Ah damnit another thing I cant use because macro flash player just wont work on my system.. what a bummer!

3. _Jay_

_Jay_ New Member

Not to be rude but don't you mean IQ not ID? Anyway I'm off to try it....

4. _Jay_

_Jay_ New Member

Begging your pardon, just clicked the link and yes it does say ID! However i still think it should be IQ

5. Maverick

Maverick New Member

It's more about ID than IQ though :confused:

6. Omicron

Omicron is around.

Well, I'm EXACTLY in the middle, right on 0. Haha. I scored above both the male and female average on all the tests except the very first one with the line angles...I was listening to music during that one, so I think I was a bit distracted.

Apparently I prefer feminine faces (whew!), and I have a longer ring finger than index finger too.

Fun test!

7. Another Muay Thai Guy

Another Muay Thai Guy Valued member

I'm 50% male (average for a guy), but i seemed to do good on all the tests.

8. Paratus

Paratus aka Mr. Rue

Seems I'm right on the average spot for males (50?)

Did the best on the 3D spacial stuff :D

9. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

10. funkymonk

funkymonk Valued Member

I've had to stop on the finger part cos i aint got a ruler!!
    I left school 18 years ago :D

11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Interesting. Apparently it's to do with how much testosterone we are exposed to in the womb.

12. Keysi_chick

Keysi_chick New Member

i got just above average for a female brain...its more close to a male brain...EEK! what does that mean? :eek: kgirl...i too have an index finger longer than my ring finger...bizarre :D

13. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

0? What's up with that? I must be of a super-advanced sex that has no weakness in brain power!

Or maybe not.

14. I got 0, overall :D

15. Omicron

Omicron is around.

Yeah! 0's unite!

16. Davey Bones

Davey Bones New Member

Fell right at the average for males...yay, lol

17. Bellator Manus

Bellator Manus Warrior of the Hand

I got average male. And out preformed both averges on many test. I was good on the verbal, eyes, angle judgement, and mentally rotating the object. My ring finger is way longer than my left hand than my right because of an accedent which damaged a groth plate in my right hand when I was young.

18. Ghost Frog

Ghost Frog New Member

25% female. Outperformed the average male on some things, average female on others.

I think your job has a lot to do with it. You can train your brain to get better in some areas with practise.

19. Bellator Manus

Bellator Manus Warrior of the Hand

Yeah, I bet if you let someone run through these test a couple of times, they would get extremely high scores.

20. JayKayD

JayKayD Meet my friend PAIN!

Apparently because when i clasp my hands together my left thumb is on top, it makes me a better fighter... cool.