Seriously considering taking up Rapid Arnis !!!

Discussion in 'Filipino Martial Arts' started by Guvnor, Aug 17, 2009.

1. Pat OMalley

Pat OMalley Valued Member

Hi Agent Smith,
    I can tell you about them, this school is run by Stephen Foy, hey I used to teach him many many years ago too :) He is a great guy and a top class instructor, very good at his JKD and very very good at his FMA, he has studied with many top people in the FMA over the years and is now under Master Aurt Miranda who is a Filipino Master based out of Italy. Brother Aurt is a top guy too so you cant go wrong, pop along and try a class with Steve I am sure you will enjoy it, and when you do tell him I said hi and he's getting old hahahaha.

Also have a look around and dont just limit yourself to one group or style, log on to here http://www.bckeai.co.uk/page11.html and you will see a comprehensive list of some of the best FMA clubs in London all of whom have been teaching and leading the way in FMA for many many years, I am sure you are bound to find one that will suit you from that list.

Best regards

Pat

Last edited: Aug 28, 2009
  2. Pat OMalley

Yes it should be, but no surprises there Bro :rolleyes:

3. Agent_Smith

Agent_Smith New Member

Thanks for the advice Pat, i will give the trial class ago and pass on the message for you. haha
    Cheers for the link of the other clubs aswell.

4. Pat OMalley

Let me know how you get on? and also have a look around at a few others before making your mind up.

Best regards

Pat