Serious Bragging Rights

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Pretty In Pink, Sep 29, 2013.

1. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

That photo of you looking down the camera after the win with a "what do you think about that!?" look on your face is awesome.
    The coolest man on MAP (excluding Mitch of course).

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Those are actually ALL the photos of the fight. So it's not like I'm omitting anything. Also, there were a few photographers, and they have all been brilliant.

Thanks man, I was just hoping I didn't look stupid. :p

3. belltoller

belltoller OffTopic MonstreOrdinaire Supporter

?? LOL, I think you misunderstood me. By ''downplay your performance in the write-up", I meant that you were a lot more humble in your write-up than you could have been. :D That and 'don't let anyone change the way you train'

Must be my convoluted writing style.

Anyroads, nahh man; I think it fair to say that you've made believers out of all of us -

So it's off to "Chadderz's Training Log" for you!

4. Rhythmkiller

Rhythmkiller Animo Non Astutia

Well done mate.

Baza

5. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Brilliant pics Chadderz, congrats again :)

Mitch

6. LemonSloth

LemonSloth Laugh and grow fat!

This. I second this :D

7. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Sweet man! Congrats and lets hope this is just a good beginning to a long and fun career!

Oh, and we will be waiting for the pics and stories of the ring girls....

Last edited: Oct 5, 2013
  8. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

Congrats Chadderz, I'm really happy for ya.

9. Hive

Hive Valued Member

1 - Your description of the event was fun to read
    2 - Your facial expression as you give a victory salute upon winning is absolutely priceless. You need a poster of that on your wall ASAP
    3 - massive congratulations! I'm so envious as I was hoping to have my big day but it hasn't worked out. Am so happy for you. That you not only did it but won is fantastic.
    4 - I know it doesn't matter as you won, but I am pretty surprised your opponent wasn't disqualified as he failed to make weight.
    5 - was interesting to compare physique as we're exactly the same weight :)

10. Pretty In Pink

Thanks man! I tried to get in-depth. I'm not a great writer and I feel I could have went further into it, but I feel this was a good overview :)

It's tempting! My ego might not handle it though :p

Your day will come man. I can't wait to go again! nervous because I reckon my next opponent will be more of a challenge.

Yeah, there is actually a .4 allowance. I was expecting them to ask him to cut it. I've heard of situations where someone couldn't cut and the opponent was given part of the opponents purse. Wish that had happened!

What do you look like? :p

11. Hive

Hive Valued Member

OK I just looked at your weigh in photo again and you look at least 5kg lighter than me lol. Honestly, I look so much heavier, got no stomach definition or anything so my body fat % must be higher. Must mean you got more muscle I guess? It's not possible we weigh the same!

This photo was taken last week to celebrate me losing 15kg for a competition that just got cancelled *cry*

12. Pretty In Pink

Looking good man :p

13. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Sod all this bromance...where are the ring girl pictures???

14. Pretty In Pink

The ring card girl I rolled with.

[​IMG]

I also got to get with the bar maid. Still chuffed about that. I'd post some pictures but NSFW/Against TOS ;)

15. Ero-Sennin

Ero-Sennin Well-Known Member Supporter

Oh lawd

16. Pretty In Pink

The bar maid was better :3

17. Mangosteen

Mangosteen Hold strong not

Chadz is like 6ft something and built like a rake so I wouldn't compare weight

I've told you before - congrats on the barmaid!