San Diego tomorrow, the 13th of July

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Brad Ellin, Jul 12, 2006.

1. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Going to be in San Diego tonight on business, but I'll be working until around midnight 30. However, I have all day tomorrow to myself. Any MAPers near the Naval Air Station? PM me if interested in getting together.

2. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

You might try sending a PM to sliver - he does White Dragon Kung Fu, but doesn't participate in general discussion very often.

3. sliver

sliver Work In Progress

Hey Yohan, Brad. Just as a point of fact, I do Lung Ying, which is southern dragon. White dragon is the name of a chain of Choi Li Fut studios in San Diego which I have nothing to do with. Unfortunetly, as much as I'd be interested in meeting with you Brad (always thought you one of the more interesting mods around here), I'm leaving tonight for Las Vegas. My dad lives there and is having heart surgery tonight. I'm going over there to help him out while he's recovering. I'll be back Monday, if you'll still be in town. If not, I would strongly suggest PMing Sartori, he and I are friends and I'm sure he'd be just as interested in meeting you, plus he and his fiance are great people. Be well.

4. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

Change is to be expected. I won't be in SD until Friday now. Plane has been delayed and that means I sit in lovely Yuma, Arizona for another day.

5. Existence

Existence Super Saiyajin :o

Last edited: Jul 13, 2006