Salam (Greetings)

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by kunderemp, Dec 13, 2012.

1. kunderemp

kunderemp New Member

Hi, everyone,

I found this board accidentally so I think I will introduce myself.

My internet name is Kunderemp.
    I currently learnt a Sundanese Silat although I can't practice routinely so I won't said I'm an expert at all.

There is no grade in my school since it was taught traditionally.
    We will go to the next level when the teacher thinks we are ready and we will go back to basic if the teacher found we lack of something in basic.

So, my school is kind of boring (seriously ;p ) since we won't know what level we are. We just know that we are lacking in this aspect, that aspect etc.

There has been attempt to make a systematic way for our styles but it will be a long story to tell it here. ;p

I lived in Jakarta, Indonesia.
    The teacher came once a week from West Java (also in Indonesia of course ;P)

Other than martial arts, my hobbies are drawing, reading, watching movies, and other non-physical stuff..

2. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

Welcome Kunderemp! I've just been reading through your posts on the Silat forum. You're off to an excellent start. Some really valuable posts already. Glad to have you on board.

3. kunderemp

kunderemp New Member

Thank you Oweyn from welcoming me.

4. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

No worries. I'm the moderator for the silat subforum, so I greatly appreciate your contributions.

5. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

Welcome to MAP.

6. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Welcome aboard!

7. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Welcome to MAP! :)

8. dormindo

dormindo Active Member Supporter

Welcome to MAP!