Rungchai

Discussion in 'Thai Boxing' started by IanK, Feb 24, 2009.

1. IanK

IanK Valued Member

Trained with the little guy at a seminar on Sunday, was told it was 12-2pm, ended up being 3 1/2 hrs long.......showed everyone some awesome moves.
    Considering his size he was showing throwing teqniques on some big lads and looked effortless, I have never ached so much from a sting of excercise, and that includes coming back from a week cycling in spain covering about 350 miles!!

here he is k.o'ing aaron leigh in their 2nd fight

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EEtiJWNuRM"]YouTube - Rung chai vs Aaron leigh[/ame]

2. Khun Kao

Khun Kao Valued Member

Now THAT was a sweet fight!

3. IanK

IanK Valued Member

yeah its decent isnt it?!!

At the seminar he was showing me a clinch throw from double underhooks and when he helped me up off the deck i couldnt believe how small his hands were and how much power he had !

As said by one of my mates ''he's some boy'' :)

4. Yatezy

Yatezy One bad mamba jamba

That was a cracking fight!!

One thing i noticed with the Thai's while i trained over there was they're explosive power was superb. They looked effortless whilst donig it when they wanted to move you, they would move you! :)

5. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Thais are as tough as teak,very proud people,and training 6 hours a day from a small age helps to! :)

6. Jjf88

Jjf88 Valued Member

When I first heard that, I was like..bwaah..

But don't most fighters retire in their 20s though? Or is this all lies.

And that is some power..o_O

7. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Yeah thats true in general bro,they tend to be on the downward slope in their mid twenties and then come to europe or USA for good paydays.:)

8. Smee

Smee Evil kung fu genius

Niiice fight!

Tough as teak....never a truer word said....