Rhee's Taekwon-Do - what do you know about it?

Discussion in 'Tae Kwon Do' started by Kazama, Aug 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StuartA

StuartA Guardian of real TKD :-)

Dont give it.. if you cant take it!

I have known of him for years. Like I said previously, that you seem to keep ignoring (funny that), I have at no time mentioned GM Rhee, except to relate experiences of those that have been there within that collective group - as the OP asked!

Don't recall the OP saying that only 'loyal' students should respond, in case anything is posted that 'loyal students' don't like! I suggest you dont use the search function then, or you`ll be complaining for another year or so!

As I already said to your friend (which Im assuming you read, so have ignored). He visited my club whilst travelling, he trained there one time.. emphasis on the word trained.. not chit chatted all night! Funny how both you you seem to keep bringing him up, you obviously have beef with him and dont find it rude to bring up someone that had nothing to do with the thread at all and AFAIA isnt even part of this forum! For the record, he seemed a nice enough guy to me.

Actually... I dont think he did. So yes, i do say so.

Its all part of my Un Shin Bop training :eek:

You like to ask a lot of questions, amongst your accusations, so lets see if you like answering them too:

How long have you been with Rhee TKD?
    Are you a student or instructor?
    At which level?
    Have you ever been in any other TKD groups?
    Do you know the RTKDDeveil?

So you just came here 'out the blue' eh! Joined MAP and posted almost excuslively on this thread.. what are the chances eh! Anyhow.. I don't think the word 'buddy' is rude in any shape or fashion somehow!

No.. my first post was factual, you and your, err, fellow posting fellow, didnt like it so 'claim' its desrespectful, whilst feeling its okay to 'try' and dig in at me, as well as someone who isnt of relevance to this thread or even on this forum, then double team me... lol.. think on!

They were in direct response to the OP!!! get a grip and learn about forum life will you!

No.. what was rude was balling me out for replying for a thread on a public forum with simple facts totally related to the OP .. your stable mate didnt agree - fine, state a case.. doing what he did was arrogant and idiotic - he didnt castigate me.. far from it and simply got back what he gave.. then you turned up!

Stuart

Last edited: Apr 14, 2011
  2. Lynz

Lynz Valued Member

Would that make a difference if I was 'associated' with StuartA?
    The opinions I've given have been based purely on what was written here- no assumptions have been made by myself abot anything..
    As Chong Chul Rhee is one of the '12' pioneers- I was interested to read more about what his schools offer as I thought this thread would serve to be very informative about his style of TKD - unfortunately it all turned rather negative..

3. ValMarchant

ValMarchant Banned Banned

So in reality you had no real knowledge on the subject of Rhee TKD? Why chime in then?

4. ValMarchant

Well yes it would make a differnce actually. So are you?

5. Lynz

Lynz Valued Member

At no point did the first person specify precisely what experience level posters should have when replying to the post- 2 firsthand accounts of students experiences were given - with the added advice of 'just go and give it a go anyway- your experience may be different... '- this bit was missed somewhat.

So, in an attempt to get this thread back on track- I'm interested in learning what Rhee TKD has to offer- care to clarify?

6. StuartA

I noticed you avoided answering my questions, while still asking more yourself!!!!

Anyway...
    Do you not read any responses to what you write.. the answers right there and stupifyingly simple... let me break it down for you one last time:

1. This is a forum
    2. A member asked "Rhee's Taekwon-Do - what do you know about it?"
    3. I answered 'What I knew about it'!
    Understand?

I dont think I've ever replied to any of the other threads about Rhee TKD before, as I didnt know anything about the actual org/schools until recently..

Now, you have some questions to answer don't you? Please don't bother asking any more of me until you answered some yourself.. or else I might start to suspect you maybe someone else, as opposed to simply a new forum member here backing up their buddy!

Stuart

7. ValMarchant

It wasn't a "first hand account" lol.

Looks like I'm being "double teamed" to use one of StuartA's charming expressions.

8. ValMarchant

Another from the "chip on the shoulder" brigade?

9. Lynz

Lynz Valued Member

Sorry now I'm confused- at no point have I launched into any mudslinging or 'double teaming'- not my style I'm afraid-
    All I have done is express my opinion on the matter- so what if it differs from yours- that doesn't mean its a 'battle' - or rather it shouldn't do!?

Would be nice to hear about yours & RTKD's style of TKD though- stil interested to hear about it.

10. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You know there is a way round all this.

Everyone should run decent classes. :)

That way students (ex or otherwise) won't be able to say "we didn't do this or that or the other".
    The problem is not what people report about certain classes or associations if those reports are accurate. The problem is with the classes.
    If you association doesn't do any bunkai or breaking then that's just the facts of it.
    You can either agree if it's true or give an alternate account if it's false.

11. StuartA

No.. it wasn't 'a' as in singular.. it was actually 2 of them. Just facts... none of it my opinion and was happy to be corrected if any of it was wrong!

You know, your posting style, twisting facts, avoidance of answering any questions etc. are strikingly similar to a recently banned member here... hmmmmmmmmmmm!

Stuart

12. Peter Lewis

Peter Lewis Matira Matibay

That's one option.

Another is to take the ego-fuelled political gesturing and bin it. Then sort it out in true 'martial arts' style.....mano y mano. May the best person win! :mad:

13. aaron_mag

aaron_mag New Member Supporter

I've decided to lock this down as it has turned into a debate about 'what you said versus what I said in a previous post' rather a discussion. I think the person who originally asked the question is long gone anyway.

Peter Lewis has the right of it anyway. The only way to properly settle these debates is Super Street Fighter IV on PSN or Xbox Live. May the best person win... ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.