Retirement

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Kuma, Feb 14, 2014.

1. boards

boards Its all in the reflexes!

Best of luck Kuma, I wondered where you had got to. Hope you enjoy your bow hunting and bushcraft and can eventually find your way back here to talk about it. Lots of people on here seem to find that stuff interesting.

2. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

Man, I missed you. :(

3. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

Very best wishes Kuma, MAP will miss you as one of our most knowledgeable and inspiring posters and more than that your many friends here will miss having you around.

Make sure you drop in when you can and say hi, I'd like to hear about the bushcraft too.

Health is everything though, so most importantly look after yourself. My best wishes to you and yours.

Mitch

4. John R. Gambit

John R. Gambit The 'Rona Wrangler

I hope you're enjoying your new hobbies and of course we will always welcome you back for friendly conversation. Even without actively training you still have a wealth of knowledge to contribute here. Hopefully any health challenges continue to improve.

John

5. Hapuka

Hapuka Te Aho

That sucks Kuma, I know how you feel. :(

I had to retire from training 2 years ago myself after my left leg was reconstructed. I've been planning on getting into clay shooting and archery myself too. Just letting you know mate that there are others here too that have had to take a back seat.

Hopefully one day you'll be able to get back into training once you're physically feeling better. :)

6. Frodocious

Frodocious She who MUST be obeyed! Moderator Supporter

Good to hear from you Kuma. Your health is the most important thing, hope you are well on the way to recovery and drop in to MAP from time to time so we know you are OK! :)

7. Alansmurf

Alansmurf Aspire to Inspire before you Expire Supporter

Kuma

Its a shame you have to stop training .

I along with many others on MAP will miss you online friendship and camaraderie.

Please stay in touch and I wish you luck in all your ventures.

Take care brother

Smurf