Really Good Kuk Sa Nim Video

Discussion in 'Kuk Sool' started by Out-to-Lunch, May 28, 2007.

1. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONN7qsCiwPk"]Kuk Sool Won - Gene Gause #5 - YouTube[/ame]

Enjoy!

2. Fu_Ling_Yoo

Fu_Ling_Yoo Valued Member

Why do announcers always feel the have to talk through the Demos. The ONLY time that I liked an announcer was when SBN fritz explained what was being performed at the 95-98 worlds, and the only reason was because it was scripted.

3. hapk1do

hapk1do Valued Member

Good video.. the comments, as always, are very biased.. Youtube?!?!?! :confused:

4. Out-to-Lunch

Out-to-Lunch Valued Member

Good question.

5. kiseki

kiseki beating shadows since '06

probably because they would feel weird if their job was just to say one important interesting thing every now and then. I LOVE some of the things he said, its a pity he rambled the whole time though.

6. Fu_Ling_Yoo

Fu_Ling_Yoo Valued Member

This usally happens with most announcers :bang:

7. hwarang cl

hwarang cl The Evil Twin

Their job is to introduce and explain what the audience is viewing, not to take away attention from the actual performance, which rambling always does. While we were doing a sword demo at tourny, Alex KJN did this exact thing, it was REALLY annoying and kinda disrupting. All of our timing was on sound from the swords banging, it made it very difficult to hear that. But I thought we did a good demo, neverminding the disruption. Ofcourse its not like he did it on purpose, some people are good announcers and some aren't, anyway its not like Im going to go over to him and tell him to shut the hell up :D .

Last edited: May 29, 2007