Real or another McDojo?

Discussion in 'Kung Fu' started by Bassmonkey, Aug 17, 2007.

1. Bassmonkey

Bassmonkey Formerly Cobalt60

Ok have a look see peoples:

http://www.multipliedforce.com/

Whose going to sign up for the 5 FREE audio tapes!!!!

I actually havent of this guy but maybe someothers have and maybe its really good.

But how can audio other than theory show a representation of an art?

Thoughts?

C60

2. laugarfist

laugarfist New Member Supporter

From what I have heard Russell Stutely knows his stuff.

3. Doublejab

Doublejab formally Snoop

The guy writes for Martial arts illistated and I've read a few of his articles, agree with LG, I think he does know his stuff. However its being marketed in a horrible way, I know what company and basically the tapes will be an advert for a DVD which will probably cost 60 odd quid! It'll probably be a good DVD but still...Shame decent martial artists use this kind of marketing companies IMHO.

4. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

How The Release Of This Incredible New Fighting System Praised By The UK’s Top Experts Now Allows You To Take Out Almost Any Street Opponent, Bully Or Mugger With Just One Simple Strike!

That made my day lol :woo:

5. BlindClown

BlindClown tinit

i went for the auido

Sent me email with link , an audio interview & transcript ;

Q: Ian

A: Russell Stutely.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q: Hi, Russell.

A: Hi, Ian, how are you?

Q: Not bad. Can you tell everybody what your background is in Martial Arts?

A: Yes, of course. My main background is Karate, Boxing and Jujitsu, in that order.

Q: Okay, and what are your thoughts generally of Martial Arts and fighting systems?

A: Okay. Well this is the area where I am going to offend a lot of people because, according to all the figures 99% of people start Martial Arts for self-defense and their fitness, but the harsh reality of it all is that once they start training, they are under the illusion that they are going to learn self-defense and they are under the illusion that they are going to get fit. The harsh reality of that is that they don’t get any fitter and they certainly don’t get any more able to defend themselves.

And there is a multitude reasons for this, we will go into over the next 4 to 5 days, but suffice to say, if you take any body who has ever had a real fight, anywhere in the world, take them along to a normal Karate Dojo and get them to watch what they are doing, and give an honest appraisal as to whether they think it could be done or not and the answer would be no. Now, that’s not to say that people who do Karate can’t fight, but what it is to say is that the way Karate and most Martial Arts are taught, it will not teach you how to defend yourself; it will not teach you how to fight.

Q: How about in a street situation?

A: In any situation. Now, something else on this is that if you are teaching the Martial Arts correctly, then you will be able to legitimately turn around and say, well, what we teach works and it will prove them to work. Those people I haven’t got a problem with because they teach Martial Arts correctly. But if you are offended by those statements I have just made, then I would say that you are a part of that problem; you are one of the people teaching Martial Arts, letting people think that that is self-defense; letting people think they are getting fitter and keeping that illusion, that myth going.

Q: Interesting. So, what is The Multiplied Force Fighting System that you have put on the DVD?

A: Okay. That’s a combination of many years whereby lots of individuals, people that we have trained with many, many years and combined years of experience, probably goes into the hundreds, and we put together a system that’s very simple, very easy and very repeatable, which is the most important part. The vast majority of Martial Arts is too complicated, takes forever to learn with people who just don’t have the time and the inclination for it.

Q: So, I believe it’s based around power generation,.Generate,, a lot of power and hit in specific parts.

A: That’s right. If you are going to have to have a fight, which always is the last resort for everybody, but if you are going to have to fight, then there are 3 things you have to get right , first of all is don’t get hit yourself. Two, if you are going to hit somebody, hit them really hard. And three, if you are going to hit them really hard, hit them in the weakest part…

Q: Right.

A: So, it has the greatest possible effect.

Q: So, it’s totally different than your normal Martial Arts then?

A: Well, the standard Martial Arts is teaching basic techniques, basic punches, basic kicks with no real ideas to where they are going with it, why they are hitting there. They don’t even have, even a basic understanding of the human body. So, how on earth without this understanding can they know where to hit? So, you see people invariably are using their Karate techniques into areas that rarely work in a street fight when they are worked up, when their adrenaline is up. They are just going to walk through those techniques like a hot knife through butter; they are not going to hurt enough to stop somebody.

Q: Okay, the MFFS; Multiplied Force Fighting System, has some brilliant reviews. Doesn’t it?

A: That’s right. You take for example Herol “Bomber” Graham, who is former British, European, Commonwealth and Champion at light middle, middle and super middle light, who is the inter-continental champion, had 3 or 4 world title fights. He, in fact, won a version of the world title and he has said "Russell’s material will blow you away. I was a boxing champion. So, believe me I know how to hit hard. But Russell can show anyone how to turn on so much power that they can devastate any street punk or attacker. Russell can change the way you train and how to defend yourself forever."

Q: And the DVDs that show and explain the system, I believe won the Martial Arts DVD of Year Award.

A: That’s right at the Seni Show in 2006. Seni is a Martial Arts Trade Show, which attracts some 30 odd thousands visitors over the course of one weekend, and I am pleased to say that the MFFS, five DVD set, won the Martial Arts Instructional DVD of the Year, 2006.

Q: Okay, interesting, more later. Thanks Russell.

A: Thanks, Ian.

-----------------------------------

2 more to follow im guessin tomorrow and next day

6. fire cobra

fire cobra Valued Member

Wonder if mr Mr Stutley has ever had a fight? :)

7. SirVill

SirVill Valued Member

LOL... what does he meant most martial arts have no understanding of how the human body works? Or don't train to hit specific parts?

Not where I train... if it was I would have walked away AGES ago.

8. Bassmonkey

By the sound of it HE was never taught properly and has had to find it all out for himself.

9. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

Just be careful guys. It isn't always fair or wise to give someone a slagging when they can't defend themselves on here,or you don't know the full story.

10. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

He's got plenty of stuff up on youtube if you want to check him out a bit.

11. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

Hes right about Karate though isn't he!....and I dont mean the bit about fitness.

12. Bassmonkey

Sorry Su.

I wasnt judging or being detremental, just an opinion.

Thanks

13. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

I suspect he's including kung fu in his assessment too...

14. Su lin

Su lin Gone away

I know :) You just have to be careful as in the past the person who has been "discussed" has found their way onto the forum and a flamefest has ensued.

I can see why people think it seems dodgy though :)

15. SteelyPhil

SteelyPhil Messiah of Lovelamb

Wooot i miss DJ sometimes :p

16. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

And he would still be correct.

17. koyo

koyo Passed away, but always remembered. RIP.

I am wondering where you get the fighting spirit, nerve, timing , distancing and accuracy to make this one strike work.And what happens if you miss?

regards koyo

18. Bassmonkey

Hmmm wonder what marvelous magical strike it is too?

Surely any number of strikes can stop a fight it just depends on where you hit your opponent and if you have done so in the correct manner?

19. liokault

liokault Banned Banned

I bet hes talking about a double hip strike ala Peter Consterdine.

20. SirVill

SirVill Valued Member

That's cool... I got nothing against the guy himself or what he teaches... some of his statements are just a bit... "sweeping". :D