Reading

Discussion in 'Karate' started by Afro, Oct 23, 2003.

1. Afro

Afro New Member

hey
    will any one be entering the Adults clika of childs wuko(i know it not known by that but thats what iv been taught to call it)tornuments in Reading on the 29th of november??? if so then post with what compotition exactly your team are entering

osu
    Afro

2. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

If I get back to training in time, I may well be. If I do go, I'll be in the Adult Clicker, fighting for the Senior Womens team.

Incidently, as far as I know, me and you are the only BKK karateka on this board... bring your friends/clubmates here, I've been alone too long!! :D

Did you go to Nihon Shobu this year? What category where you in?

3. WhiteWizard

WhiteWizard Arctic Assasain

no no don't bring more KKK crazy people :D.

please note the above is a joke

4. Afro

Afro New Member

hey ill be in the 10-16 boys wuko compition
    this is my first compotition so i obviously didnt go or enter but i heard it was good
    ill try and brinfg some other club mates but several of them have reservations over getting help or even useing the internet so they might be few and fat between

5. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Well, they're always welcome here.

Good luck with it. Let us know how you get on. Tournaments are a test... stepping onto the mat is passing it. Good luck! :D One of my clubmates fights in your category, it gets divided up by height too.

I'm hoping I can go myself, but it doesn't look likely. I'm currently out injured, so I live in hope.

Osu