Rapists- Deserving of mercy?

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Rainofblades, Aug 13, 2005.

1. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

If you live up to this claim, then I anticipate you landing behind bars yourself before too long. Society doesn't go in for a lot of vigilantism.

But I suspect, like Maverick, that you're mostly exaggerating. I have a very difficult time believing you'd resort to torture.

2. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

Lol i don't personaly torture anyone I never once said that I said theat they should be arrested and torturd in prison, and as for beating the crap out of them? Yes I do do that, but they dare not go to the police, these illegal assylum seekers, and I never get caught anyway, I would be wearing my ninja suit *joke*. I doubt I would be behind bars for beating the crap out of a rapist, I wont get caught.

3. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

*sigh*

You DO DO that? So how many rapists, precisely, have you beaten up?

Actually, don't answer that. This is getting silly. And it's not a subject that should get bogged down in silliness. So I'm not going to get into this with you.

4. CrowZer0

not a lot, not all of them were actually rapists, one tried to grope my friends girlfriend, and asked her to give him a kiss and started stalking her, so he got it, this guy was pestering my sister, and everytime he did so he said he wsnt doing anything, one time my sister called me and he didnt realise I could hear everything he said and he was a filthy one, he got what came to him, there was a pedofile who used to come to our school gates and just stare at the little girls he got it to.

5. Taff

Taff The Inevitable Hulk

Can you explain what you mean by "he got it"?

6. CrowZer0

Im sorry im not ina position to say;) Use your imagination. Lets just say they will never perform any abuse towards girls again or they would atleast think a 1000 times before attempting such a thing:)

7. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Rapists show no mercy, we can only repay them

8. ap Oweyn

ap Oweyn Ret. Supporter

think you've got a head start

9. Maverick

Maverick New Member

So basically, you're a thug?

There's one thing believing something is wrong, but it's another to actively take pleasure in 'punishing' for it, like you seem to do.

10. CrowZer0

No one has ever called me a thug and wouldnt think so if they met me, but I guess i would call myself a thug If i read what I typed lol, there is a balance, if i didnt do the good things I do:d and I wasnt so polite and respectable I guess I would be a thug.

11. Maverick

Maverick New Member

Well to be honest if someone was groping at my sister or something like that chances are I might do the same. That's not what I have a problem with, really, it's your attitude, you sound like you enjoy it more for the sake of it than for providing a deterrent.

12. CrowZer0

Yes I enjoy bringing punishment to those who deserve it, I don't want to be weak stomached about it. I once saw a teenager threaten to beat up an old lady on the bus because she called him rude for swearing loudly, I intervened it turned into a fight, he was a year older than me, I thoruogly enjoyed it, once saw a bunch of kurds come over to the school and kick a girl while she was on the floor, I fought them with pride and enjoyment too, what are you trying to say? Someone acts improper with my sister? I stick up for her it turns into a fight and I should be harsh with myself afterwards because it was wrong of me to intervene?

13. NZ Ninja

NZ Ninja Live wire.

Around 17 years ago a piece of s--t rapped a 6 year old boy here in NZ.this happened in a place called Flaxmere,now this place has alot of Gangs and the boy who was rapped was connected to one of these gangs.
    They found this lowlife before the cops did and tied him to a tree and then rammed a beer bottle up his rear end and smashed it. :D

Justice has been served. :D

14. TheCount

TheCount Happiness is a mindset

Wow, PPV fights multipul opponents multipul times AND can take Vandy. Skilled.

15. CrowZer0

I never once said that, my friends follow the same values as me;)

16. Gordon

Gordon New Member

My policy on this is simple:
    Intended rape: Severe beating. As in broken face and bones beating.
    Rapist: Castration followed shortly after by death.

17. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

And who decides who deserves punishment, let me guess... you ???

18. CrowZer0

Well done Jesh 10 points to you:d I know right and wrong. Rape is wrong. So I decide upon that:)

19. Jesh

Jesh Dutch Side Of The Force

Sorry, but that executioner attitude isn't exactly the answer to the problem is it ???

20. CrowZer0

If everyone had an excetutionar attidute towatrds rapists they woudlnt exist anymore.