Quick question about martial aikido

Discussion in 'Aikido' started by Hatamoto, Mar 1, 2011.

1. Shinkei

Shinkei Valued Member

Its been such a long while since I have been on MAP that I was not aware the Sensei Billy Coyle had passed away. I really enjoyed his stories about his life in Aikido. His depth of understanding of Aikido will be much missed by all who visit this Aikido forum.

I am also pleased to see Dave Humm back on Map as Dave always had a strong point of view.

Last edited: Mar 26, 2011
  2. Dave Humm

Dave Humm Serving Queen and Country

Thanks mate..

It's good to be back in the homeland !

3. Royston

Royston New Member

Local Aikido Club

Hi I recently browsed the site and noticed you were looking for a local aikido club. Someone mentioned Cwmaman Aikido Club ,(address already metioned), which is where I have trained for about a year. I noticed you said about 'flowery' clubs. Our training is disciplined aikido. If you want to mix it on mat, there are members who will mix it on mat with you. We are trained by Sensei Byron Thomas 4th Dan who has been studying aikido 40 years. We have dedicated members who would welcome you and any future members to club. Training is Mondays and Thursdays 7 until 9. If you want you can come and watch class at first to see if it interests you.