PS3 Unleashed

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by BoxBabaX, May 17, 2005.

1. BoxBabaX

BoxBabaX H+F Baba ^^

Well, its official now, the PS3 was unveiled, and Metal Gear Solid 4, Devil May Cry 4, Tekken 6, Gran Turismo 5, and next-gen Gran Theft Auto have also been confirmed for it, check out the details and specs here

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/05/16/news_6124681.html?q=1

and on a sidenote, that nintendo Revolution video, was just like i thought, a bunch of bs. Bogus.

2. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

Hell Yeah!!! Its Go Time!

3. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

I KNEW IT. TEKKEN 6 AND MGS 4. the new killzone will be promising as well.
    DMC 4. YES. TEKKEN 6. LONG LIVE THE GREATEST FIGHTING GAME FRANCHISE EVER MADE!!!!! i would've swore my uncle said something about Tekken Tag 2 also.

4. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

I hate to admit it, but tekkengod is right. This machine looks like it's going to just own the X-Box and is coming out almost a year earlier than expected. 7 bluetooth controllers? Insane. Sony hit the jackpot.

5. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

yes, i am and MAN Tekken 6 ahhhh
    and Battlefront 2 looks great REGUARDLESS of what system it comes out for first.

6. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

aaaahhhhhhh. i just looked at the killzone 2 trailer. this is going to be GREAT!!
    Halo is garbage next to killzone, and Killzone 2 is looking twice as good.

7. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

^^^Fanboy :D :Angel: :D

Does look pretty awesome. The controller looks horrible though, why the big bits sticking out? Nintendo still wins the best controller awards IMO, always has done. It's cool that playstation stick with the same one though, I don't dislike them, I just prefer the nintendo ones overall. The N64 ones were awesome!

2 teraflops? Am I right in thinking that the xbox360 produces 1 teraflop? hmmm.

mmmmmmmm bluetooth controllers.

Wonder how long it is til someone brings out a chip mod for it! Seems like they may be trying to combat it with the slide in CD drive, but they always find a way round.

8. tekkengod

tekkengod the MAP MP

I agree. the N64 controllers were the best controllers ever made!!!!

9. Ad McG

Ad McG Troll-killer Supporter

Fanboy :D

I loved the trigger button, for shooters (goldeneye and perfect dark) it was without a doubt the best controller by miles.

10. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Looks very nice indeed. 2006 gives me time to save up for it too :D The controllers look a bit ugly though, I'd rather they just stuck with the Dual shock. I really REALLY hope it's region free. I doubt it will be, but if it's not region free, I'll be modding it

11. Tatsumaru

Tatsumaru Your new God!

i don't like the look of the new PS3 controllers but i do like the idea of bluetooth controllers, wireless has been around for a long time, it's definitley worth having as standard these days.