problem with embedded vids

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by cloudz, Jul 13, 2012.

1. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Hey,

I was hoping I could get some help here.. Past few days I've noticed that when I go to view an embedded youtube video on Map (and also on another forum) the picture is 'washed out' iow very very white/ bright looking and you can just about make out the picture in the backround. However when I view the same videos on the youtube website there's no problem.

Really have no idea what's causing this or how to fix. Anyone have any ideas ?

Any help much appreciated, thanks.

2. minamo9

minamo9 ファイター

Have you tried updating your browser? or your plugins? Maybe your plugins or browser does not longer support embedded videos

3. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

I was having a similar problem with firefox , so I'm using chrome at the moment.

4. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Have you installed any updates recently to your OS? What graphics card are you using?

5. cloudz

cloudz Valued Member

Thanks all,

Yes, my OS did update, which included IE. That'll probably be it, what's the best thing to do, use a different browser ?

6. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

You could try a different browser. However reinstalling Flash should fix the problem. You might need to uninstall the existing copy completely first.