PRIDE GP! Fedor VS TK

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Lucharaan, Mar 11, 2005.

1. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

yap, that's the info for the time being.

2. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

I think its pretty safe to say that if Fedor can get him to the floor and keep him there; then he's in for the victory. - That's Fedors place, it's what he does; much like Cro cop's home is stood up, knocking people down :)

3. Sever

Sever Valued Member

I'd like to see Crocop win, but I reckon Fedor will take it. The thing about Fedor is that Crocop's sprawl won't really work on him - his takedowns tend to be throws from the clinch rather than a shoot so all Fedor's got to do is weather a quick storm on the way into the clinch then take him down and I'm certain he's got the chin to do it. I'm predicting Fedor by either g 'n' p stoppage or armbar

4. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

5. Sever

Sever Valued Member

Everytime I see that video I yell "NO CONTEST!" at the screen. It was a cut caused by an illegal strike!! :woo: Thanks for posting it, Yuki. Great as always

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Fedor beat Tsuyoshi Kohsaka by TKO in round 1 :)

7. Lucharaan

Lucharaan New Member

Oh man I saw it too just this morning wow what a stoppage! And did you see Minowa?! I knew he could do it! But man, I really wanted Akira Shoji to get into the tournament, oh well ugly Dean Lister will get his ass beat by somebody.