postponed adrenaline rush.

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by raaeoh, Sep 25, 2014.

1. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

Was not really sure where to post this one, but here seemed good.

the other day I was attempting to settle a scheduleing dispute between 2 indivadules. Both sides claimed that the other was lieing.
    In a private setting person A and myself are discussing the issue. After a few moments of getting nowhere. I state this " you say he is lieing, he said you are. Next time we put this on paper agre..."
    Before I can stop him person A runs to confront person B.
    In seconds person A gets louder and will not running his mouth. Person B looks a bit scared.
    I step between the 2 doing my best to remain diplomatic and such. Person A starts yelling ay me to get out of his face. 4 other people got involved to calm down A. I never raised my voice, said or did anything agressive (other than brcoming a barrier) and I never felt in any way that things were going to get dangerous. I was actually extremly focused.

Fast forward 5 mins I sit down to get back to my own job when out of no where I get a maasive adrenanline dump. Any one else ever experince anything like this? To be honest It kinda freaked me out a bit. I have been in bar fights and never got a rush like that one, and never after the fact.

2. Hannibal

Hannibal Cry HAVOC and let slip the Dogs of War!!! Supporter

Long story short yes - post fight adrenaline is VERY common

In this situation you had a lot of the chemical cocktail swimming around and it did not get an outlet and so it will often manifest itself after the event because it has to go somehwere.

3. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

They sound like idiots. Drama is for drunks and troublemakers. Unless person A and B were siblings, in which case you should have let them "have at it" anyway.

RE: Adreniline;

Yeah, it happens to me a lot. I'm calm during a row, then afterwards the Adreniline just burns through my veins.