Peace offering for Southpaw

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by Obewan, Apr 25, 2013.

1. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

2. Moosey

Moosey invariably, a moose Supporter

Tempted to sig... :hat:

[​IMG]

3. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Too funny, LOL!

4. righty

righty Valued Member

lol @ sending it to a UKanian.

Drivers side of the other side of the car and should be using metric anyway.

And just write on the left page of the notebook. Righties have the same problem with the binding when writing on the left page.

Yours Sincerely,
    Righty

5. Southpaw535

Southpaw535 Well-Known Member Moderator Supporter

Scissors I'm cool with. Playstation controllers? Please. Back when I gamed properly I was a complete don using that baby. Ring binders on the other hand? Those spawn of Satan can go jump in an acid pool. My parents bought me one for college once and I swear its because I kept not cleaning my room. Its hard to accurately describe to a righty just how infuriating they are.

I'm also going to assume that we die sooner because people holding pads for us eventually snap and fly into a murderous rage.

6. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I'm basically right-handed, but I've got a left-handed milk pan. No idea why, it came as part of a set.

What I'm trying to say is that I feel your pain, brother. Being left-handed in a right-handed world must be tough. Maybe there should be a seperate country for lefties, where you can all live happily together in a left-handed way?

7. Mitlov

Mitlov Shiny

Industrial accidents due to right-hand-oriented machinery. If you have a white collar job instead of working as a lumberjack or in an oil refinery, though, there shouldn't be a discrepancy in lifespans.

8. Southpaw535

A left handed pan? Interesting. Other than the binder folder thingy I can't think of anything right handed I struggle to use

9. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

I once drove a left-handed car, in France. I actually found it surprisingly easy to manage changing gear with my right hand, and so forth. The main thing is that the pedals are the same way round. If the accelerator was on the left and the clutch on the right then I don't think I would have coped.

10. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

Left handed nunchucks were a nightmare to use though....

Think you can get them here.

Attached Files:

11. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

I am ambidextrous. I am a GOD!

[​IMG]

12. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

dble post

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  13. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

I've never used the number keypad on my computer.

14. Southpaw535

I use it a lot more than the numbers at the top of the keyboard. This thread is teaching me that I'm a terrible lefty

15. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

You're not one of those larping lefty's are you? :p

Are you converting? Next thing you know you'll be watching Fox News. :evil:

16. bassai

bassai onwards and upwards ! Moderator Supporter

I've driven a couple of left hand cars always try to change gear in the door pocket !
    I did drive a car with the accelerator on the left once , nearly put it through a wall !

17. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

If you are a right hand person, you will not allow your opponent to attack from your left (his right) and only allow him to attack from your right (his left). A simple example is you only allow your opponent to use his left side "hip throw" and never allow him to use right side "hip throw". If your opponent wrestles with you long enough, you may convert him from a right hand person into a left hand person.

Last edited: Apr 26, 2013
  18. Obewan

Obewan "Hillbilly Jedi"

Yea I know, a couple of those a Brit would probably scratch his head over.

19. Johnno

Johnno Valued Member

Which hand would we scratch it with?