Oversized Gi for an oversized guy!

Discussion in 'Ju Jitsu' started by BigBen117, Aug 29, 2013.

1. BigBen117

BigBen117 New Member

Hi all. Recently started training in traditional jujitsu and loving every minute! So much so that its about time I sorted out a Gi for training, thing is, I'm 6ft1 and 27 stone. Big number I know but that is what years as a night security guard with a mate who gets you free pizza and kebabs will do! Don't do it. Eat right and train hard so you don't have my problem!

Anyway, speaking of problems, here it is. I need a Gi with a 60 inch chest and 54 inch waist (for comfort and room to move in) and I'm just stumped as nowhere seems to be able to help me out. So, I ask you, the Internet, for assistance.

Any idea where I might find something like this? All my searching has yielded no results and I don't really want to train in shorts and t-shirts until I fit a conventional one.

2. CMM

CMM New Member

3. Kobudo

Kobudo Valued Member

4. slasha

slasha Banned Banned

Hi I got one off ebay but it came from the states, your looking at size 10 or 11 go off weight on the size charts then trim the legs and arms down (or get it done professionally)
    If you look up some American martial arts places you can get one off them direct but a lot wont post outside the states.