Other forums

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by MR G3, Jun 26, 2006.

1. KaratekaAndy

KaratekaAndy Male (95% of the time)

I lurk on MAP, but I tend to go on karateforums from time to time :)

2. Thomas

Thomas Combat Hapkido/Taekwondo

For me, I spend enough time on forums as it is (on top of work and training) so I really only want to take part in those that are useful and have a good bunch of people (balance of knowledge and good attitudes). MAP is probably my favorite site and I credit that to the moderation, which although it can be a bit oppressive at times (especially when some mods lock anything negative about their own style), with a place this size there needs to be more control and I think it's handled well.

Aside from MAP, I go to these others:

www.hapkidoforum.com - Awesome site with some amazing people from all different Hapkido kwans (and KMA) who are willing to put aside grudges and politics (most of the time) and learn and share together. A great place for historical sources, media reviews, biographies, and so on.

www.ichf.com/wforum - the ICHF/ITA forum. It's small and not visited much but it's a nice open forum to ask about or discuss Combat Hapkido and Taekwondo.

And one other that is an invite-only one made up of some really great people, some with vast experience, some without but all with great attitudes.

3. TigerDude

TigerDude Valued Member

Empty Flower: why does that chick have horns coming out of her head?

4. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

MAP and e-budo..... thats about it. I'm almost positive you can't beat e-budo's "bad budo" (its like bullshido, minus the annoying 13 year olds) and their koryu sections.

5. Tom@Foresight

Tom@Foresight Valued Member

MAP and Bullshido

Tom