Origins of Allah?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by vampyregirl, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I already gave you a breakdown. I think its bias because of the title for one thing, Know Your Enemy, Islam. And the speaker seems to be insisting there are no real moderate or peaceful Muslims.
    Do i really need to explain that to you?

<Personal attack removed>

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 29, 2012
  2. Polar Bear

Polar Bear Moved on

The Christian god is the same. Read A history of god by Karen Armstrong and you see the development of Christianity from earlier religions. It's very clear from the evolution that the modern concept of god is a man made creation.

The Bear.

3. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

I think again you are failing to understand some things.

It's not that I need it explaining it's that you've posted a video but initially failed to give us your opinion or anything resembling a well thought out critique on the video.

It makes you look like you are (a) junk posting for attention and (b) are afraid to give your opinion for being told you are mistaken or incorrect.

Now I think you are trolling as you are bordering on a personal attack just for the sake of trying to demean your critic.

Slip has something like 4000 odd thanks to his name, is a mod and the top poster on this forum.

You on the other hand have 44 thanks to your name and are regarded as someone who doesn't understand how to have an intelligent discussion, want proof?

Just look at the consistent requests asked of you for credible sources and the exasperation displayed by the members when it's obvious that you don't understand what they are asking and why.

You're acting like a petulant child because you've been called out on your conduct.

Feel free to now rant at how nobody cares about my opinion etc etc etc.

:rolleyes:

4. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

Now try to understand my ecasperation when i give them what they want and they reject it or claim they have better sources.

5. Dean Winchester

Dean Winchester Valued Member

You don't give them what they want, that is the point.

You fail to understand the concepts they outline for you and so continue to look foolish.

Anyway this is derailing the thread.

Back to your opinion of the video. :D

6. vampyregirl

vampyregirl Moved on

I believe Slip is <Personal attack removed>. You can take that however you like. Anyways whats your opinion of the video?

7. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

That is a personal attack and won't be tolerated. You are risking a permanent ban from MAP if you continue.

Every effort has been made to promote discussion in your threads, it seems thought that effort has been wasted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.