opinions

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by john yates, May 7, 2004.

1. john yates

john yates Valued Member

why is mother natures so cruel to women and yet so kind to men :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo:

2. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

:confused: Excuse me for being a bit thick, but why do you say this? I am a female and have never found mother nature cruel to me. I consider myself very lucky to be a woman! Wouldn't have it any other way actually. :rolleyes:

3. Saz

Saz Nerd Admin

Thats debateable... :D

*Gets flame retardent suit on and waits in the corner with a fire hose

4. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I think they both have their pros and cons.

I don't care what people say, a shot to the groin does hurt more for guys. Just the other day I was getting out of my boss's pickup truck and I sacked myself really badly somehow...I could barely keep standing!

5. wayofthedragon

wayofthedragon The Defender

Because it likes men better being that men are the better sex :woo: :woo: :woo:

6. jokerlaughsatu

jokerlaughsatu New Member

i think it has to do with the balls

7. Kwajman

Kwajman Penguin in paradise....

Um, this is weird...

8. neryo_tkd

neryo_tkd Valued Member

would you care to provide arguments? :confused:

9. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

I'm with Kwaj on this one :confused: .

10. wild_pitch

wild_pitch Melt The Guns!

guy, god gave women the greatest of all gifts..

breasts.

what did we get? we get to pee standing up.. big whoop.

11. john yates

john yates Valued Member

wrong end of the stick

this question was'nt asked to dsgrade women in any way.
    it was posed to me by a women whom belives this question to be true,ie strechmarks, cellulite, graverty, muscle memory,to dilate to 10 cm's the only thing on a man to dilate to 10cm's is his mouth. :) :woo: :woo: :woo: :woo: this was put on by my wife

12. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

As far as being "cruel" to women, men get stretchmarks,and men are affected by gravity(don't make me give examples!) . As far as stretchmarks from pregnancy and dilating 10 cm's those are gifts from God. I wouldn't trade the ability to bear and nurture a child for any of a 1,000 different skills. That is the most important, wonderful thing I have ever done. It is the exact opposite of cruelty, it is the greatest gift of being a woman.

13. Omicron

Omicron is around.

You go, girl!

14. Cyrax

Cyrax Forever Student

I do not understand the point of this topic...men and women are equals...

15. Kwajman

No we're not..... :) One of the nurses I work with said today, that men are scum sucking pigs who deserve to die...........I think she has some issues.... :D

16. Mrs Owt

Mrs Owt New Member

Hmmm...to say that that nurse has 'some issues' seems to understate her problem :eek: ! We just have to face the fact that we may be equal but we are different. There are lying,scummy men and lying,scummy women - we just usually display our scummy behaviours differently! :D I truly believe good outweighs the bad on both sides of the gender divide. The secret is not to stress the differences that cause problems but to look for the different approaches that may enhance our lives.

17. john yates

john yates Valued Member

That IS VEREY GOOD but you are off the mark :cry:

18. Kwajman

Why, I believe you've met my ex-wife!