Online TV Streaming Sites

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by liero, Jan 8, 2012.

1. liero

liero Valued Member

I'm not 100% sure about legality, but I was watching episodes of stargate universe on Youtube.

Now I'm pretty sure if that breached copyright they would all be taken down right? But then I tried to find other series and they are not availiable- So I'm not sure about the situation there.

I'm wondering if anyone knows good sites to stream other TV shows from that wont infect my computer with viruses. Spanish television is leaving me a little confused about story lines

2. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

I would just like to remind members of the TOS is regard to torrent sites.

1.12 Illegal Activities:
    Threads/replies encouraging illegal/unethical action are not allowed. Posts such as these will be deleted and may lead to you losing your posting privileges. This includes but is not limited to:
    - "Sharing" of copyright material through P2P networking programs such as Kazaa, eMule etc. or torrents;
    - Illegal trading in copyright material such as video tapes, DVD and CDs etc.;
    - Selling any copyright material where you also retain a copy yourself.

Thanks.

Simon.

3. Allers

Allers tricking, kicking

http://tv.blinkx.com/show/stargate-universe/vsgbyPnvncrakC3T

An online streaming site - no downloading or illegal business (I think, forgive if I'm wrong).

EDIT: Just noticed - they're on hulu and hulu only allows US region peoples to view. If you're in the US, you can watch it as much as you like! If you're not, then sorry! :hat:

4. Ben Gash CLF

Ben Gash CLF Valued Member

This is something that really annoys me with streaming, Americans can legally stream loads of shows for free on Hulu, yet we have no equivalent :(

5. liero

liero Valued Member

Not trying to breach any TOS Simon, just curious if anything like Hulu is in Spain?

6. Simon

Simon Administrator Admin Supporter MAP 2017 Koyo Award

No problem Liero, just making sure no-one does anything naughty.

7. rurounidragon

rurounidragon Valued Member

watchseries.eu
    1channel.ch

8. Pretty In Pink

Pretty In Pink Moved on MAP 2017 Gold Award

I use this for t.v shows, which I don't think is illegal. Not sure though ^^

9. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

In China there is no copyright, so no it's not illegal.

www.ovguide.com - Like a search engine for streaming videos online.

www.surfthechannel.com Uses various websites and players to catalouge tv shows, BBC Iplayer, Channel 4od, megavideo, youku (chinese youtube) hulu and many others.

It's not illegal.