one touch KO. Rubbish?

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by roninmaster, Apr 22, 2010.

1. pauli

pauli mr guillotine

there's a lot of crossover between the first two and the last one.

(me, i train cause i like rolling around on mats, screw the rest of that crap)

2. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

That's simply the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my whole life, ever.

Ever.

3. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

You are exercising humor and/or sarcasm in that statement,right?

4. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Officially, I can't confirm or deny that. I can only say that the activities within this thread have my full support.

5. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

A: That's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in my whole life, ever.
    B: I have seen better.
    A: Are you being sarcastic?
    B: But you started it.

6. El Medico

El Medico Valued Member

Well,that's a fun answer:)

7. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

Yup.

Got some killahs on this site.

Yikes.

8. Shodai

Shodai Valued Member

2 words BULL something

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
  9. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

Followed by lyrics in song;

"no mercy sir"

10. 47MartialMan

Yep. If some people are so interested in killing, they should join the army in Afghanistan :hat:

11. 47MartialMan

Bingo ! Give this person a cookie ! :cool: :hat:

12. Omicron

Omicron is around.

I'll accept peanut butter or white-chocolate macademia nut. :cool:

13. 47MartialMan

Since when did Mac A Demia became a nut?

14. Taiji_Lou

Taiji_Lou Banned Banned

this whole things a little nutsy. Man touches student on forehead, students eyes pop out, student dies on the floor.

shouldn't be screwing with chi.

I wonder if Lara Croft knows how to do that.

15. 47MartialMan

Yes. According to Omicron
    "I'll accept peanut butter or white-chocolate macademia nut"

16. Yohan

Yohan In the Spirit of Yohan Supporter

Honestly, it looked like that guy stretched his neck out and smacked him right in the jaw. I think he knocked that dude right out. Didn't ya'll see how he pushed that dudes head to the left and popped him right on the spot?

Regards,
    John

17. fistnfootway

fistnfootway New Member

Their are over 700 pressure points the body along 14 main lines. These Pressure points have an element to them that we use to teach with (fire burns wood) (water puts out fire,...ect.) So we used that to teach with it does not mean you have wood in your body or fire (no worrys). How ever you do have iron that runs thru the blood. and your nerves give of electricity. So that creates within it self a magnet. So the whole idea of taking a persons energy or Magnetism could happen. Now the idea of a one hit ko can happen. NOT JUST HITTING A POINT IN THE ARM AND THEN THE HEAD. Their are a couple of ways this can happen. One the idea of shutting down the body by hitting points. the other is the body can be off balance be struck in opposite direction pressure point or not and knock you out because the equilibrium is off set.

Think of the kata SANCHIN. the body is hard and lean not just because of the energy going thru the nerves but also because it is up right. If the guy doing the kata leans his body to much forward or backwards and then is struck he goes off balance so give it a try. If you want i can make a video on it. Not a how to but a explanation type of video.

18. Mitch

Mitch Lord Mitch of MAP Admin

"Taking a person's energy or magnetism?" I don't really follow that.

All the videos here show someone getting socked on the jaw, one way or another, and that's a very well known pressure point.

Many of the famous videos show people failing to get it to work on volunteers and failing because "their toe was in the wrong place" or some similar "explanation."

In any case, something that requires a compliant partner allowing you to manipulate their jaw or a partner who must have correct pedal digital alignment before your strike can take effect is surely of pretty limited use?

Mitch

19. Dan Bian

Dan Bian Neither Dan, nor Brian

I present my case of "hogwash of the highest order".

20. Lad_Gorg

Lad_Gorg Valued Member

Where did you learn a.) Physics and b.) Biology?

Honestly mate, go to an MMA gym test your "human magnet" theory there. The Dim Mak thing is as dead as dead can be.