No LOZ: The Twilight Princess until Q2 2006!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by serakmurid, Aug 16, 2005.

1. serakmurid

serakmurid Valued Member

AArrgghh! I just read about that at this website: www.cube.ign.com. Wow, I was really looking forward to playing LOZ:TP in November along with Half life2 for Xbox and Dragonquest VIII for PS2. I wonder if part of the reason is to put LOZ:TP up against FFXII? What a bummer!
    Thoughts, reactions, anyone?

2. BoredNow

BoredNow Valued Member

****. Still I don't mind waiting for a better game (though I do wonder how much of that statement is spin).

Besides I wasn't really believing the Nov date anyway, at least not for Europe.

3. Getalifebud

Getalifebud Valued Member

Keep in mind Ocarina of time was put back a long way, that game was in the making for 3 years.

4. Sandus

Sandus Moved Himself On

I wholeheartedly encourage developers to delay their games as much as possible. I'd rather you give me the best game you can possibly make than the second best game you could possibly make six months early. Take all the time you need.

5. karate P.belt 2

karate P.belt 2 New Member

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH COME ON! I've created few RPGs and I had it fully worked out and bugs gone in a month and that was cause I stayed at it all the time I enjoyed it they need more people like me cause I might actually be able to do this game (with the right tools) in say 3-5 years alone what is keeping them they need to enjoy it more!!!
    :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang:

6. Owen

Owen New Member

yeh I was never gonna hold my breath about a Nov release date because the inevitable was bound to, and has happened, its bin delayed. Most games now never stick to release dates, but as long as they are making improvements....itsfine by me :cool: