no gear section

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by raaeoh, May 12, 2015.

1. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

First off I think there should be a section for gear and reviews.

So in my home we have several different styles of gloves from mma to sparring to boxing. I will be referring to the boxing gloves. All 18 Oz. A pair of Kwon gloves I have lasted exactly 6 months they never felt great and now are only used on the bag. They are absolute junk. And I feel they would hurt some one if I used them to spar.

There is a pair of f1 gloves that I love! I wore them so much the inside linings are falling apart. I would still wear them in a pinch though.

My hyabusa ikusa were purchased tonreplace rhe f1a and are super nice. They just don't feel right even after a few months of use.

About a month ago I came across a set of Everlast prime gloves. 16oz. They were on sale so I tried them on and the fit was nearly perfect for me. After several bag and sparring sessions I am super happy with these under dog and heavily underrated gloves.

Any one else have any experience with these? If so how long have you had them and how are they holding up?

As of now I have to give them 4 out of 5 stars.

I should also mention that I have venom, and title gloves that are just o.k. IMHO.

Last edited: May 12, 2015
  2. SWC Sifu Ben

SWC Sifu Ben I am the law

Bumping this because I too think a gear section would be a good idea.

3. Unreal Combat

Unreal Combat Valued Member

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  4. raaeoh

raaeoh never tell me the odds

Just 2 fronting this. There really should be a gear review section. For legal issues call it my opinion on this..... make it clear that you guys endorse nothing and that the content is that of the poster.