Ninjutsu Questions

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by ninjabumon, Mar 3, 2002.

1. Brad Ellin

Brad Ellin Baba

I don't see why not, we're practically neighbors. Experience, loads. Practical and not so practical. Wisdom? Enough to know when to walk away and when to push the envelope.

2. ichiro katsumor

ichiro katsumor New Member

where abouts ya live in maryland?

3. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

Seems that this summer will be a time of meeting and training with lots of new buyu, as well as a summer of growing and learning. I can't wait, personally. Nathan, our training is going to be superb. And Brad, I'm hoping to see you at the Tai Kai. You and I are actually practically neighbors as well with myself up here in PA, just outside of Philadelphia. It's a short drive to Maryland from here.

4. ichiro katsumor

ichiro katsumor New Member

lol short drive my dad goes to maryland everyday for work i could get a ride up there

5. tl1812

tl1812 New Member

where in nc?

Does anyone know of any ninjutsu schools near Greensboro,NC? Any help would be appreciated. E-mail me at TLombardo@triad.rr.com

Thank you

~Tony

6. SilentNightfall

SilentNightfall Eien no Ninja

As always, you can check www.winjutsu.com, Tony. Simply click the link entitled "Yellow Pages." There are links to dojos in every state. Also, you may wish to e-mail instructors from other dojos in NC that may not be near you and ask them if they know of people in your area that may not necessarily advertise on winjutsu or other sites. Good luck!