Ninjutsu for Self Defence

Discussion in 'Ninjutsu' started by Emil, Jul 26, 2006.

1. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Not to the best of my knowledge, and I have access to pretty much all the information available on such matters!

As a note here, we don't tend to ban frauds here, we just give them enough rope to hang themselves with and let them fade into obscurity. Banning them would just allow them to add additional details into their fantasy world filled with conspiracies, which we really don't want to give them.

DJDREAMAKER is free to come back here at any time and reply to any and all of these arguments as long as he remains within the terms of service of the site. His absence is his own choice.

2. KickChick

KickChick Valued Member

I've had some time to read through this thread and view the interview between Asia and "DJDREAMER" .... I also would like to thank Asia.

Also thank you Ranger Hart :)

DJDREAMER is not banned ... he can come back anytime ....

.... we'll be waiting :)

3. T0000009

T0000009 New Member

No. Only his military claims and service information is realavant.

Thank's

I actually only signed up here just to inform you of his actual status. I don't really "hang out" with civilians to much. AR is pretty much the only place where "we" like to hang out.

No disrespect or insult intended. We Rangers can get pretty salty and I can say just about anything there. I'm not teribly familiar with karate and do not see how I could contribute a whole lot here.

I will stick around and answer questions or share what relavant knowledge I do have though.

You're welcome. Slamming lowlife's is our specialty :woo:

As for Ralphie the secret Ninja squriel....

He won't be back I can almost gaurantee it. He may pop in to read this thread and try to change his story around so it's more believable or just make up a new one. Don't know.....Don't really care.

He's just a chump kid who watched waaaay to much tv and built some fantasy around it. He's welcome to come clear it up on AR but he won't because he is a coward.

He neads to be throat punched and kicked in the head with a size 10.

4. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

he needs to come back, he's got questions to answer i think.

5. T0000009

T0000009 New Member

Don't you mean he has answers we question??

6. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

or he zigs, you shoot...

lol

:)

7. saru1968

saru1968 New Member

Just out of interset what does do your H2H training consist of or is that two wide a question?

8. T0000009

T0000009 New Member

If you would like general knowledge look Here

Last edited: Sep 9, 2006
  9. Ranger Luna

Ranger Luna Nin Ten Do master

Damn great job to all that were involved!!!!

I know this is late, but I damn sure enjoyed the show!!!! :cool:

You all might be happy to know that I notified WAR and had his membership pulled, a week or two ago. I happen to be a life member of WAR. His WAR card was one of the cards shown in Asia's video.

You guy's remember the movie 'Enter the Ninja'? Well the sequal just took place and it's titled 'Exit the Ninja'!!!! :yeleyes:

I thank you all for an honorable job well done!!!

RLTW!

Ranger Luna

10. Aegis

Aegis River Guardian Admin Supporter

Forgive the ignorance from across the pond, but what's WAR in this context (I think I understand the word itself, just not the acronym ;))

11. Ranger Luna

I just noticed..........

..............that some of my Super Secret Ninja/Ranger friends stopped into say hi, as well. :cool:

Did I ever tell you guys how I killed 30 pinguines with only my Big Toe, while on Safari in Antarctica? It was touch and go for a while!!!!!! The 54th Ranger Battlalion is stationed in the cold zone.(FYI) :cool:

12. Ranger Luna

Worldwide Army Rangers

It is a fledgling(few yrs old) association to help out local communities and to provide support, if possible, to Vets.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2006
  13. Ranger Luna

I will just add this fact. We are not trained to compete. We are trained strictly to kill. I am not a fighter in any since. There is a reason for my madness. It also happens to be one of, if not my biggest personal flaw. Me personally, I will go to any length to avoid a fight. Most people (generally speaking) martial artists included, when engaged likely will not intend to kill. I do. That is why, I refuse to fight. For me, hand to hand combat is a fight to the death. Like I said above, it is one of my biggest flaws. I am in no way saying Im a badass. Im not, Im a 38 yr old disabled couch potatoe. :D

Hand to hand combat, from this Ranger's perspective, when on the battlefield, would indeed mean that **** is ****ed and you prolly won't walk away.

I salute you all for your dedication to your respective arts!!! :cool:

14. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

Funny that, so are we!! :D

All seriously though, our art would have produced people like youself once, and for some it does, for others its just a martial art, pity.

I just had this weird thought, what if these guys are not rangers and are really DJ's students infiltrating us??? :eek: :D

15. Ranger Luna

Ahhhhhh, Grass Hopper ;) :D Ive always wanted to say that to a room full of Martial Artists!!!!!!!!! :yeleyes:

Just for the record, we allow anyone to participate at AR.com. We tend to be a little more crude than you guys. :eek: But everything is done in an honorable fasion, as you all do here. We could always use the imput from practicing Martial Artists. :cool:

RLTW

16. Ranger Luna

Here is the link to WAR

If you have interest in what WAR does, here is the link:

http://www.rangers-army.org/

If anything, you guys could use it for reference if and when another Ralph Hall shows up. :woo:

17. Keikai

Keikai Banned Banned

I hope you lot are not up for savaging us, i have just posted on there!!! :eek:

18. Emil

Emil Valued Member

Sorry, what's the URL to the ranger site?

19. T0000009

T0000009 New Member

20. Shau

Shau kurai okami

So I know this is old new by now about Mr. Ninjer-boy.... But I was really bored and decided to scroll thru his myspace site a few minutes ago (luckily I added him as one of my friends before he set his profile to private ;) ) Anyways, I was looking at his Ranger pic on there and somebody had placed a really good comment on it that I felt like sharing with the rest of you.

<Quote from CBGB on myspace>
    "September 1, 2006 2:03 PM
    Phony poser How many things are wrong with this uniform? 2nd award CIB would mean you had to have also been in at least 13 years ago when you were 9. Afghan and Iraq are same CIB. No flash behind jump wings. Why are you wearing a tan beret with a follow me patch and ABN tab? Are you an RI now too? But you're wearing the crest of the infantry school. Star on your National defense medal means you were active in 1995 the latest, when you were 11. And WTF is up with your drill SGT badge? If you were just another phony you I would ignore you for being pathetic, but you're telling lies about combat action and stealing real men's glory. on one of your sites you even use a photo from a fallen Ranger's funeral. If you were a real man you would enlist... or did you wash out? Yeah I saw your military ID. You're a PFC in the National guard you liar. I hope the kids you "teach" learn what a poser you are. "

This entire event has just been real entertaining to me. Asia, awesome job on the interview... I just wish you would have shot more of his training footage. Anyways, sorry to rehash old news, just had to get it out.