Ninja Vs Shaolin Monk

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by KungFuMaster, Oct 20, 2003.

?

Who Would Win?

1. Ninja

88 vote(s)
    51.5%
  2. Shaolin Monk

83 vote(s)
    48.5%
  1. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

My money's on Sanj!

:D :D

2. thepunisher

thepunisher Banned Banned

Ninja. Why ? Because I like ninjutsu and because he will surprise the shaolin monk in his sleep....unless of course this is a game scenario where the only thing you can control are the moves. In this case the shaolin monk might win unless the ninja can use his weapons.

Christian

3. Lord Spooky

Lord Spooky Banned Banned

Ninja!

Ninja hides in wait with sharp pointy implement for Monk to go to the toilet….sure you can figure the rest out :D :D

4. lamegrappler

lamegrappler plays bongos well

ALL LIES!I GUESS YOU NEED TO RE-READ MY LAST POST! :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNKKKSSSSSSS WOULD WIN! :bang:

5. Fujiwara Kazuma

Fujiwara Kazuma New Member

Blah, Blah, Blah!!!

This argument is stupid, at the end of the day, Monks have honor and Ninja dont.

so to sum it up, the ninja would kick his chinese ass all the way back to hong kong for the simple fact that Ninja have: Poisons, blinding powders, explosives, projectile wepons, chain wepons, and plenty of other dirty little tricks up thier sleeves that would gaurantee thier victory...

6. DarthSciurus

DarthSciurus Valued Member

You lose the right to speak. Ninja > Pirate. Pirates have guns, but ninjas have skillz. Blinding powder + throwing stars = tech. Plus, the pirate's probably drunk as hell in the first place.

Ninja versus monk though? That's a tough one. Probably ninja though... they're trained to counter the regular sorts of martial arts, and the monks wouldn't have the knowledge to beat them. Ninjas don't fight, you know, only execute. Nobody gets away :p

7. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

I'd think a shaolin monk would win, but ninjas do have REAL ULTIMATE POWER...

8. lamegrappler

look,people,there is no argument over if the ninja or monk would win,just if the monk would spare the ninja's worthless life.

9. Banpen Fugyo

Banpen Fugyo 10000 Changes No Surprise

hehehehhe :rolleyes:

10. shaolin_hendrix

shaolin_hendrix Hooray for Zoidberg!

You have no idea what you're talking about. You're misinformed.

11. lamegrappler

yes he is.it's not about if ninjas have honour or not but how badly the monk
    would beat the ninja. :bang: duh.