Newbie!

Discussion in 'General Martial Arts Discussion' started by Gonki, May 25, 2013.

1. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Let me assure you that that is absolutely not a worry you need to have.
    Banish it from your mind.

2. Gonki

Gonki Valued Member

Too easy, mate! :cool:

3. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

You set 'em up and I'll knock 'em down.

4. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

So I assume that since the USA is so awful, you've been down to the local American embassy to renounce your citizenship?

I suggested learning about the culture/country you're living in so you don't think the locals are getting a sweet deal with free visas and low rent.

Lol, no comment. If you don't want to work that's fine, but don't lie to me and say you have a tough time getting one.

5. Gonki

Gonki Valued Member

Are we offtoping? Anyhow...

One thing that keeps me from doing it is that I got my citizenship from serving in the military. And another is that I keep it as a proof that naturalizing in the USA does not change a thing in life. Contrary to what immigrant hate fueled bullies used to tell me. It changed absolutely nothing.

Did you quiz me? From what I observe the people here are calmer, happier and more cultured than the Yanks. And wiser too.

Did I? I'll get by while you may still loan me a dollar for instant noodles. Not.

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  6. AndrewTheAndroid

AndrewTheAndroid A hero for fun.

:hat: Buy your own noodles man. ;)

Last edited: May 29, 2013
  7. Kuma

Kuma Lurking about

If times are that tough, I'd be out working or looking for extra work rather than playing ninja ballerina and posting videos to Youtube. Priorities man.

8. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Times are tough but you've got enough cash to have a laptop and/or an internet enabled phone, some editing software, an internet connection and the free time to debate nonsense with strangers on a forum?

9. Gonki

Gonki Valued Member

Telecommuting is feast and fast.

When I do find do you think I will tell you?

10. Gonki

Gonki Valued Member

What? Tell me.

And what else?

11. YouKnowWho

YouKnowWho Valued Member

If you are flexible, you may hold on a bit longere. The moment that your gravity center is ouside of your base, will will still fall.

http://imageshack.us/a/img714/2850/balancebase.jpg

12. aaradia

aaradia Choy Li Fut and Yang Tai Chi Chuan Student Moderator Supporter

Err, no.

One of the things you would gain from actual lessons from a qualified instructor is the understanding of targets, which you demonstrate here you do not know.

It also teaches you which type of strikes to use for various targets that maximize efficency while limiting the chance of injury to yourself.

13. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Trolling. Plain and simple.

14. GoldShifter

GoldShifter The MachineGun Roundhouse

Is it just me or have we had a terribly large amount of self taught martial artists with interesting techniques and training (to put it lightly) in quick succession recently. One leaves, or gets banned, and the other comes along. Sometimes they overlap, but that is usually when the original one is on the verge of leaving.

15. Grass hopper

Grass hopper Valued Member

Yeah, I've noticed that too. Honestly, it's kinda strange to me for a self taught martial artist to join a forum. Do they honestly think they will be able to keep up?

16. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

I wonder what they get out of it?
    Why settle for a week of knobbing about for shizzles until you get banned when you could actually settle into a forum like a normal user, get to know people and then have a proper laugh with them?

17. Gonki

Gonki Valued Member

The invaluable advise to get a job and do my homework.