Mystery force discovered!!

Discussion in 'Internal Martial Arts' started by nzric, Dec 18, 2003.

1. nzric

nzric on lookout for bad guys

"Researchers are baffled by a mysterious Western power, that they have named “strength”

This force is used by western athletes and martial artists to boost their power and endurance levels, and can be fostered with a series of breathing methods and physical exercise.

The masters of the art, known as “gym teachers”, help their students to develop ‘strength’ by making them lift heavy things repeatedly, and push each other around. This training goes back thousands of years, where students would carry animals such as bulls to develop ‘strength’.

Scientists say that ‘strength’ seems to center on the muscles, but it is more elusive. Highly trained ‘strength’ experts, known as “motivational speakers” and “politicians” regularly give demonstrations, where they throw their ‘strength’ at an audience to excite them, or put them into a sleepy stupor in the case of politicians.

Some people have said maybe ‘strength’ is bioelectricity, but that wouldn’t explain martial artists’ ability to throw ‘empty force’ attacks at their opponents to sap their strength by saying, for instance, “I’ve called my mates and they’re coming with baseball bats”, or “I’ve got a pitbull”.

To cultivate this mystery force, take some tips from the ancient Western masters. Lift heavy things repeatedly to build ‘innate strength’, or buy yourself some cool shoes and some “bling bling” to boost the temporary ‘strength’ known as “ego”…."

…………..The moral of the story people – once you change your frame of reference, anything can look like some mystery force. Chi is not mystical – it’s just another way of looking at exactly the same world.

2. hwardo

hwardo Drunken Monkey

:D
    Go Nzric, you NZ gunslinger :woo:

3. God

God New Member

little known qigong technique, reserved only for experts. it is VERY dangerous...call your friends to fight for you.

haha

4. nzric

I aim to please

5. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

Odd how those who believe in one tend not to believe in the other.;)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2003
  6. 47Ronin

47Ronin New Member

My thoughts exactly bro. Nicely put btw.

7. Capt Ann

Capt Ann Valued Member

Good job, nzric!

8. Shade

Shade New Member

Nice one nzric :D

One wonders if you had posted this sooner whether a bit of the mud that was slung over chi would have been avoided (including some of my own). I have a feeling in my bones (or my water) that it would not.

9. nzric

Shade - some people just like a good mudfight.