My Pics From A.E.C In Kansas City.

Discussion in 'MMA' started by Trent Tiemeyer, Oct 9, 2004.

1. Trent Tiemeyer

Trent Tiemeyer Valued Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I had a blast last night, although I got more pictures of the ring gals than the fighters.:D

2. Tika

Tika New Member

Those shorts accent his hind quarters niceley :D .

3. notquitedead

notquitedead used to be Pankration90

Where was it at? I haven't seen any shows around here with a cage. Who fought last night?

4. Trent Tiemeyer

It was at the Beaumont Club. Adrenaline Extreme Combat. This is their first show with a cage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And last but not least, a perfect example of MMA rule number one: Never bet on the guy in Kung Fu pants.:D

[​IMG]

5. Trent Tiemeyer

I forget most of the fighter's names, Pankration90. I'll try to look them up. The third pic in the first post is Suyan Queiroz from the new BTT school OWNING Travis Phippen, and Phippen is good. Suyan is just slick.

6. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Awww looks good! :D Looks like you got yourself a great seat as well!!! :D I love the atmosphere of mma cage fights, it's incredible!

7. Trent Tiemeyer

Yep, I forked out 50 bucks for cageside seats. My only complaints were no waitress and four dollar beers.

8. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

lol too bad you didn't have a waitress! :) But at least you got a fair gaze at those ring girls! ;) I bet they got a fair few wolf whistles from the crowd!

9. Trent Tiemeyer

I have a lot more ring gal pics, but then I'd have to move this thread to off-topic.:D

10. notquitedead

1ONE, did you by any chance go to that boxing/kickboxing/mma event at Union Station (in KC) back in June (I think june 30th, but I don't remember)? That's the only mma show I've been to. The MMA fights were good (not very long though, I don't think the matches were made very well), but some of the boxing was just too slow. :D

11. Trent Tiemeyer

No I didn't, but a longstanding complaint about MMA in KC is the quality of the matchmaking. Oftentimes the fighter's management attempts to hand-pick who their fighter gets to face, in order to build up a good record against lesser quality opposition. When the fighters with the padded records finally do leave KC for the larger shows, they will be in over their heads.

12. the_robmeister

the_robmeister the Punisher

13. Mushroom

Mushroom De-powered to come back better than before.

...waiting for the thread to happen dude. :D

14. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

hehe yeah ;) We'll have to keep our eye out for it ;)

15. Trent Tiemeyer

Full results.

MMA Zach McDonald defeated Oscar Montienegro by submission at 2:58 of round 2 .

MMA
    Leo Pla defeated Jason Johns by KO at 2:19 of round 3.

MMA Tommy Eblen defeated Marshall Jackson by TKO at 1:18 of round 1.

GRAPPLING
    Suyan Queiroz defeated Travis Phippen by submission at 5:12, (Brazilian Top Team BB vs 2 X NCAA All American) Great Technical Matchup!

MMA Nick Nyguen defeated Lonnie Stewart by submission at 1:04 of round 1.

MAIN EVENT MMA Bobby Voelker defeated Billy 'The Gorilla' Carey by submission at 2:29 of round 1.

16. RichieRich

RichieRich Valued Member

Quality pics..
    and those ring-girls.. :love:
    You know its fixed like the wrestling, right?*

*kidding

17. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Huh?! Don't say that!!! :eek: hehhe :)

18. notquitedead

Was this Oscar guy hispanic with dark hair and very skinny? There was a guy who came to our class a few times named Oscar, but I don't know his last name.

I wish I could have seen that match between Suyan and Travis.

19. pops

pops New Member

that's me

i am one of the fighters in those pictures. my name is Zach McDonald. i Beat Oscar. i am fighting on March 25th at the Beamount Club. i live in Dallas Tx

20. Yukimushu

Yukimushu MMA addict

Goodluck for the 25th pops :)