My girlfriend is awesome!

Discussion in 'Off Topic Area' started by The Decay of Meaning, Aug 9, 2010.

1. APC

APC Valued Member

My wife, she buy chicken pie instead of steak pie.

2. CKava

CKava Just one more thing... Supporter

If the girls from this thread exist then I feel very sorry for them. Seriously folks if your girlfriends really are so mega awesome and your so incredibly in 'lurve' then I would suggest it might not be the best way to express that to post about the history of their virginity and/or willingness to indulge your sexual fantasies on an on-line martial arts forum.

I dunno...

3. CrowZer0

CrowZer0 Assume formlessness.

But the girl is so mega awesome and in so much lurve she won't care! :p

4. 47MartialMan

47MartialMan Valued Member

LOL. maybe they need to seek out "other types of forums" for this. :evil:

5. aikiwolfie

aikiwolfie ... Supporter

Did anybody notice the two guys in the background of the pic smurf posted? The only thing more disturbing is that fact I noticed it. :saz:

6. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

vulgar display of power there mods
    shocking censorship to a good bit of banter

7. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Haha. They could have ammended it rather than getting rid entirely.

How about trying to "kiss" her during Eastenders/America's next top model/Friends/Grey's Anatomy/chick friendly programming* eh? Eh?

* delete as appropriate.

8. Gary

Gary Vs The Irresistible Farce Supporter

Not really, it was borderline to the ToS which everyone agreed to before you started posting.

At the end of the day it's completely up to us what we deem acceptable or unacceptable. It's a privately owned forum and we decide the rules as well as who stays and who goes. We've made it clear in the past that if you don't agree to these terms there is nothing keeping you here, nor do you have any rights other than those we give you.

The censorship is only shocking to you because your standard of what is acceptable is not in line with ours.

9. CKava

Banter = All good.

But unfortunately MAP is supposed to be a family friendly place and this thread is already treading close to the line so said banter was bringing things a bit too far. I didn't really wan't to wait for Decay of Meaning's reply.

10. Gripfighter

Gripfighter Sub Seeker

but unless you ban me I will complain about it :) again and again and again and again...........

11. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

I obviously missed something here.
    Damn shame that.

If you had a subscription only section for all the bits that get 'deleted' I reckon you'd get a lot more supporters. :)
    *Reminds me to support when i have money.*

12. CKava

Well the supporter section of the forum isn't enforced as 'family friendly' so there is something a bit like that.

13. Gary

Go for it, unless:

1.2.1 Anything that goes against our core beliefs and the purpose for which this community was designed may not be allowed.
    1.2.2 Posts and comments that are meant to incite conflicts between members or outside parties are strictly prohibited.

or

1.9.2 If you do not care for this community, you really have no business here anyway.

or

4.3.1 It is fine to disagree with another member’s point of view, but please do so in a mature and civil manner.

or

4.5.2 Members that visit MAP only to participate in "conflict" threads or who incite others on other forums and websites to do so are not welcome here and their account may be temporarily suspended or permanently removed.

or

4.6 Attacking MAP Moderators & Administrators:
    Posting a thread or reply to question or criticize moderator or administrator action is not appropriate in a public forum. Please utilize the board’s Private Message function, or email, if you wish to discuss these issues. As long as you bring up your concerns maturely and civilly to the moderator or administrator in question, we will do our best to address your concerns fairly and promptly. Here are the “Do’s” and “Don’ts” of addressing your concerns to moderators or administrators:
    4.6.1 “Do” be civil and polite. Bring up your concerns in a mature and respectful manner. If you are contacting us because you violated forum guidelines, be adult enough to admit your mistake. If your ID has been locked for some reason, talking politely to us about it in private, via e-mail or private message, can get your ID reinstated in many cases.
    4.6.2 “Do not” be derogatory or insulting towards us. You will not get what you want by name calling or bashing us.
    4.6.3 All we ask is that you treat us the way you would want us to treat you. If you treat us with respect, we will do the same for you.

or

4.9.1 Off-Topic posts are subject to editing or removal at moderators' discretion, and without notification.

Just saying, because you agreed to all these when you signed up.

14. Smitfire

Smitfire Cactus Schlong

Nah. I thought my euthemism might slip through but knew it was near the knuckle and would probably get some sort of "treatment". Much like DOM's girlfriend! :)

15. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

So what does you're girlfriend like for dinner?

16. Gary

Good point, the rules are much looser in the supporting members area. If rocket3 contributed to the running of the place he'd know that.

17. Moi

Moi Warriors live forever x

He'd get to see the topless photo's of metal kitty there

18. Gary

Oh, my topless pics aren't good enough to tempt other members in then?

Actually I think the thread titled 'Naughty jokes and pics' probably covers most of what non members are wishing for.

19. SpikeD

SpikeD At the Frankenstein Place

Subtle like a knock on the door? :evil:

20. Gary

"Hands open doorknobs, legs break down doors"

or

"Put your money where your mouth is"